Oral Glutathione does not work

coisbhai

coisbhai

Sub(Human) Moderator
I made this thread around a month ago

A month in isn’t enough time to see results but I did a lot of digging and the dosages and the fact that I’m orally consuming these supplements, it’s not enough to do anything

Kinda sucks because it came the day after the thread and I got to start early, haven’t stopped since, I think I got lycopene results but haven’t taken enough pictures so that I will continue taking orally

As for skin lightening, I’ve decided to self inject Glutax

1 shot a week for 7-8 weeks I believe, then once a month for maintenance, then i can stop completely, however I would like to continue it for a couple years

I’ll order this when I’ve completed my oral stack so the money doesn’t go to waste, you need to lose money to make money

Just thought I’d make this thread and tell you guys the better alternative, I’ve also heard an IV is more safer but also more expensive, the Glutax 5GS costs around the same as my oral stack for a year supply I believe and it’ll give instantaneous results over time, easier to stay consistent on it as well instead of constantly gargling an absurd number of pills throughout the day just to make up a sufficient dosage, with this, it’s only once a week, then once a month

If you’ve seen results on oral stack that’s great, this is just a way better option imo :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twilight, nigkook, normie_joe and 6 others
worked for me @Chrisssy

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Injectable supplements work better
L carnatine fr example

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, n9wiff and coisbhai
Has your skin got any lighter at all?

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
500 mg of glutathione orally isn't enough for skin lightening. I saw a Youtube vid where this woman was saying that you had to basically take a higher dose of glutathione orally for skin lightening and that 500-1000 mg per day isn't enough. You're better off injecting it into your skin for better results honestly.

• +1
Reactions: bizcocho, autistic_tendencies and coisbhai
500 mg of glutathione orally isn't enough for skin lightening. I saw a Youtube vid where this woman was saying that you had to basically take a higher dose of glutathione orally for skin lightening and that 500-1000 mg per day isn't enough. You're better off injecting it into your skin for better results honestly.
Exactly what I’m gonna do brotha

Just gotta get these pills out the way so I don’t waste em, they’re good for antioxidant health too which is good

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and FaceandBBC
Zero results after all those things? :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and coisbhai
Zero results after all those things? :feelsrope:
I definitely got Lycopene results I just don’t have comparative pictures lol

Besides lycopene was the least of the issues I wanted fixed

IMG 3221

Undertones generally isn’t a problem it’s just I want my old skin complexion back, it was a lot lighter similar to Fawad Khan above

I definitely got Lycopene results I just don’t have comparative pictures lol

Besides lycopene was the least of the issues I wanted fixed

View attachment 2937584

Undertones generally isn’t a problem it’s just I want my old skin complexion back, it was a lot lighter similar to Fawad Khan above
same bhai, i used to be nearly as light as this guy when i was a kid/early teen but the years have been rough and i have become darker. Kojic acid is cope huh? :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Accelerator and coisbhai
same bhai, i used to be nearly as light as this guy when i was a kid/early teen but the years have been rough and i have become darker. Kojic acid is cope huh? :feelswhy:
Kojic acid isn’t cope, that’s the only thing I used inconsistently, my skin was lighter when I was using it consistently last year, no point in using Kojic acid soap if you’re not gonna spam some sort of UV protection

Kojic acid isn’t cope, that’s the only thing I used inconsistently, my skin was lighter when I was using it consistently last year, no point in using Kojic acid soap if you’re not gonna spam some sort of UV protection
what sort of UV protection do you need and why would that stop results from the soap? this country is brutal, it's nearly june and it's raining and cold outside

• +1
what sort of UV protection do you need and why would that stop results from the soap? this country is brutal, it's nearly june and it's raining and cold outside
It sucks, a bus splashed a puddle all over me and I took it like a bitch :feelscry:

And any SPF should work, I know @Clavicular recommended a sort of SPF that actually protects you from UV, normal SPF doesn’t, forgot what it was called

It sucks, a bus splashed a puddle all over me and I took it like a bitch :feelscry:

And any SPF should work, I know @Clavicular recommended a sort of SPF that actually protects you from UV, normal SPF doesn’t, forgot what it was called
Need a spf that is broad spectrum so it.protects against UVA and UVB, I think some.countries use PA+++ in the UK we measure it with the number of stars.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and MA_ascender
What form does it in come? And is this IV route?
its 1 g dissolved in sterile water enclosed in a glass ampule. meant for oral route. I want to draw the liquid out and inject it into a muscle where it will be absorbed in the blodstream. am i retarded? it's 1mg in 5ml and Arginine HCL

Same bhai. It seems this is a common normality between south Asians I used to be glazed for lightskin when I was younger now but k a shitskinned bum

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and JohnDoe
its 1 g dissolved in sterile water enclosed in a glass ampule. meant for oral route. I want to draw the liquid out and inject it into a muscle where it will be absorbed in the blodstream. am i retarded? it's 1mg in 5ml and Arginine HCL
@LegitUser thoughts?

Same bhai. It seems this is a common normality between south Asians I used to be glazed for lightskin when I was younger now but k a shitskinned bum
it is what it is, but since we were originally lighter you would think it's possible to go back to our original color using whatever is available. I think it's easier for us to get lighter instead of a person who was always dark since birth.

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
it is what it is, but since we were originally lighter you would think it's possible to go back to our original color using whatever is available. I think it's easier for us to get lighter instead of a person who was always dark since birth.
Ur def right abt that. Places that don’t get much sun exposure like my thighs and feet are still my original colour it’s just my face mainly

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Ur def right abt that. Places that don’t get much sun exposure like my thighs and feet are still my original colour it’s just my face mainly
Yep and for some reason my face gets significantly darker if i spend time in the sun, it fucking sucks.

• +1
Yep and for some reason my face gets significantly darker if i spend time in the sun, it fucking sucks.
Istg people need to research why this only happens to curries no other race I know gets tanned like us or has tan lines as extreme as us

• +1
Reactions: chincel11 and JohnDoe
Try nac!

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
None of that shit will work if you don't have any way of exfoliating your skin and increasing cell turnover

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator, got.daim and lightskinbengali
Istg people need to research why this only happens to curries no other race I know gets tanned like us or has tan lines as extreme as us
who knows, it's brutal.

• +1
Are u using a protocol right now bhai?
Need to start one, currently in the research phase but starting to think it's mostly cope but i will try nonetheless.

Need to start one, currently in the research phase but starting to think it's mostly cope but i will try nonetheless.
Same tbh glutathione pills didn’t work for me either currently trying msm+ Astaxenthin+ vitamin c mega dosing but if this doesn’t work ill prob inject gluth or try Monobenzone

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I made this thread around a month ago

A month in isn’t enough time to see results but I did a lot of digging and the dosages and the fact that I’m orally consuming these supplements, it’s not enough to do anything

Kinda sucks because it came the day after the thread and I got to start early, haven’t stopped since, I think I got lycopene results but haven’t taken enough pictures so that I will continue taking orally

As for skin lightening, I’ve decided to self inject Glutax

1 shot a week for 7-8 weeks I believe, then once a month for maintenance, then i can stop completely, however I would like to continue it for a couple years

I’ll order this when I’ve completed my oral stack so the money doesn’t go to waste, you need to lose money to make money

Just thought I’d make this thread and tell you guys the better alternative, I’ve also heard an IV is more safer but also more expensive, the Glutax 5GS costs around the same as my oral stack for a year supply I believe and it’ll give instantaneous results over time, easier to stay consistent on it as well instead of constantly gargling an absurd number of pills throughout the day just to make up a sufficient dosage, with this, it’s only once a week, then once a month

If you’ve seen results on oral stack that’s great, this is just a way better option imo :)
When you get your desired results and don’t wanna be any lighter what do you have to do to maintain the coloring

Hop on hydroquinone brah im on it rn
Also are you using tret? You need more cell turnover,

Last edited:
  • Love it

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S0891584918311055-main.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
why did you decide on Glutax?

Do they ship to Europe?

Which one do you get red or micro?

Injectable supplements work better
L carnatine fr example
But if I am not mistaken you have to pin very frequently and high volume. You could just mega dose the oral supplement as the bio availability is around 15 percent.

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies