dimocel
Genetic Waste
- Joined
- May 2, 2026
- Posts
- 1,218
- Reputation
- 1,965
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

bro wtfWhy’s she scolding you like a kid![]()
bro wtf



My username says it allWhy’s she scolding you like a kid![]()
I really thought this would workHighest IQ on org
Sorta high T
Why would you do this
I don’t even got the balls to confess to my crush let alone this

confidence of a lionLowest low
I’m 18im too old for this. i should get out of here. watching 15 year olds learn to set boundaries is actually like the worst shit
@commander.is.ur.co this the type of game u need
why would u confess stupid nigger
I thought she would like itwhy would u confess stupid nigger
in what worldI thought she would like it
Thanks this gives me hopeShe loved it and giggled
U should always do something like that to test the water. Lots of sluts don't mind at allThanks this gives me hope
u deserve it you fucking retard why would u admit to it there’s no reason for you to be honest

Damn yeah trueu deserve it you fucking retard why would u admit to it there’s no reason for you to be honest![]()
Im taking notes but this is not something im planning to use any time soon@commander.is.ur.co this the type of game u need
