I convinced a girl to stimulate my prostate

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
We both picked out a Strap on that vibrate And squirts! JFL at you insecure cucks to scared to touch your prostate.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SoyGune, pizza, Deleted member 12165 and 8 others
If you let her peg you and she still leaves you're a clown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 11604, Administrator and 2 others
@Grimba

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 10413
Ok homo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
tbf

he is the biggest homo

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate and 1 other person
We both picked out a Strap on that vibrate And squirts! JFL at you insecure cucks to scared to touch your prostate.
Make sure that you are abstinent for a few days beforehand (it will feel much better if you are) and use a douche (and if your really paranoid then an enema)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator, mortis and beastmax
angry clint eastwood GIF

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Administrator, Mr.cope and 2 others
Out of curiosity how did the conversation go?

Did it take alot of convincing and explaining or was it more straightforward.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and beastmax
Out of curiosity how did the conversation go?

Did it take alot of convincing and explaining or was it more straightforward.
It was straight forward because she was Pansexual. It’s a numbers game and you have to keep trying until a girl is open to it

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 10413
@Gargantuan you know what to do

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

6’7 orgemaxxed mullato cums handsfree while getting assfucked by mistress - XVIDEOS.COM​

• JFL
Reactions: N1c, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 12165
yes if she fucks you with a dildo like she did jfl
Work From Home Sigh GIF

Honestly I have had to explain this over 5 times. I'm just gonna do this one last time and then copy paste it.

Being gay means = Being sexually attracted to males.

So I could stuff myself full of hundreds of dildos and have sex with trillions of guys and it wouldn't make me gay as long as I wasn't sexually attracted to males.

If you disagree you either:
1. Don't understand that being gay = being attracted to males
2. Have an IQ below 85
3. Both 1 and 2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 8244
Letting a female fuck you with a plastic dildo isn't gay, but it's very submissive and female like. Getting dominated and fucked is in female nature not male.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12165, gamma and 1 other person
pegging is chad trait
my gf used to peg me to sometimes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, gamma and Deleted member 8244
pegging is chad trait
my gf used to peg me to sometimes
Pegging is fine in my opinion because even though you are submissive in the act to your girl it’s still not gay. Being gay is cancer because of their child predation and degeneracy to society.

Pegging is fine in my opinion because even though you are submissive in the act to your girl it’s still not gay. Being gay is cancer because of their child predation and degeneracy to society.
people who think that pegging is gay are unironically low IQ, you're having sex with a real (XX chromosome) girl who just fucks you with an inanimate object, yes, it's shaped like a penis but only because it's convenient, the shape isnt supposed to get you aroused.

unironically people who think that pegging is gay are the same people who would think that sticking a fleshlight in a man's asshole and then fucking it is straight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
you niggas disgust me.
dildos are made to look and feel like dicks
but you still claim it isn't gay. off yourselves this forum is getting more cucked and submissive by the minute

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3270 and 1 other person
you niggas disgust me.
but you still claim it isn't gay. off yourselves this forum is getting more cucked and submissive by the minute

So I could stuff myself full of hundreds of dildos and have sex with trillions of guys and it wouldn't make me gay as long as I wasn't sexually attracted to males.

2. Have an IQ below 85
3. Both 1 and 2

you niggas disgust me.
This forum is becoming gay and cucked
I blame @Grimba

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and bacterium

2. Have an IQ below 85
3. Both 1 and 2

NO NIGGA THAT LIKES GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS WITH A DILDO IS GOING TO TELL ME SHIT.
u make good threads tho, still kys

people who think that pegging is gay are unironically low IQ, you're having sex with a real (XX chromosome) girl who just fucks you with an inanimate object, yes, it's shaped like a penis but only because it's convenient, the shape isnt supposed to get you aroused.

unironically people who think that pegging is gay are the same people who would think that sticking a fleshlight in a man's asshole and then fucking it is straight
Exactly, and calling pegging gay is just another win for the far left where they try to stretch everything to fit their narrative, they try to make more people except their ideas by making things that were once normal into a sexual context, like complimenting your bro on something or being emotionally supportive is now seen as gay because of them. And how if a preschooler plays pretend in a dress once the left will call him trans and mutilate his genitals. Pegging should be normalized as straight so we can separate it from degeneracy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and recessed
Exactly, and calling pegging gay is just another win for the far left where they try to stretch everything to fit their narrative, they try to make more people except their ideas by making things that were once normal into a sexual context, like complimenting your bro on something or being emotionally supportive is now seen as gay because of them. And how if a preschooler plays pretend in a dress once the left will call him trans and mutilate his genitals. Pegging should be normalized as straight so we can separate it from degeneracy.
Only good Greychad here. Siiike literal gay wierdo

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8244