i could be so fucking good looking with a good bimax result

herring

herring

Sphinx
its insane how hard my maxilla recession failos me, it completely fucks my lip seal and gives my face an overall flat appearance resulting in an "old man look", this is not just BDD shit, several people pointed this out independently.

my remaining bone structure is significantly above average ignoring my lefort 1 area: tall lower third, high set strong zygos, momoa tier browridge with an overall sloped forehead and giga deep set eyes. my soft features are decent too.

but my fucking recessed maxilla literally NUKES my potential wide appeal and caps me at HTN (and even that is a generous rate already but its just what other people rated me)

if my maxilla was moved forwards with some CCW rotation without bogging me i would be legit conventionally good looking, instead i am some big chinned ogre with select niche appeal.

but we're not talking low risk high reward removable implants here, bimax is a one way ticket. i can live with an underwhelming result but if the surgeon fucks you over by changing plans mid surgery or over advancing while on a meth binge its literally finished, its done, fucking over beyond repair.

maybe if i had striking coloring i could get away with this failo, but i don't, i need perfect bone structure to compensate for my lack of facial contrast.

fuck this, im taking the risk, which surgeons do you recommend?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lorsss and 3 others
post side profile

post side profile

i look good in this specific pic but believe me, without good lighting and the perfect angle i dont look remotely as good.
i am not posting a bad pic in bad lighting until i actually got bimax tho.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 17345, Agendum and 5 others
View attachment 1629162

i look good in this specific pic but believe me, without good lighting and the perfect angle i dont look remotely as good.
I think you have bdd

• +1
Reactions: chigoha, Oberyn, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 9 others
i will write PSL history by getting bimax and nobody will stop me :feelswah:
after that you're gonna find some new thing to obsess over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 19062, highT and 4 others
Don't bimax you 're going to look like chimp. Bimax is only for recessed people or normie tier jaw at best.
Go for genioplasty or jaw implants instead like Tom Cruise did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18506, valhalar and Lihito
Abuseth Dogeth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, gogger, justadude and 4 others
Don't bimax you 're going to look like chimp. Bimax is only for recessed people or normie tier jaw at best.
Go for genioplasty or jaw implants instead like Tom Cruise did.
He is referring to his maxilla like a lefort procedure

You should try cut your hair in my opinion your haircut failos you hard. Short hair would suits you better and highlighting your bones.
Your current hairstyle look like shit just go to the barber bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
yes maybe go for bimax and CCW but go conservative for BSSO advencement like 6-7mm max and aim for lefort 1 at 4-5mm.

• +1
Reactions: herring
Which eye implants/cheek did you do again and what material? You have good eyes

You actually look pretty good, so I would be careful about the surgeon you choose, a shit surgeon will make you look worse. I would consult Alfaro, Augusto Pary, Nelson Leon or Julio Martin Ruiz if I were you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Lihito, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
infraorbital rims with PEEK
What are your thoughts on PEEK? I’ve been wanting to get them with some doctor in Rome but I’ve heard so many say that Implants cause bone reapsorbtiom and deterioration. And I don’t want no bones in my 50s and have to take them out basically I want life long bone like shit that lasts and never has to come out

What are your thoughts on PEEK? I’ve been wanting to get them with some doctor in Rome but I’ve heard so many say that Implants cause bone reapsorbtiom and deterioration. And I don’t want no bones in my 50s and have to take them out basically I want life long bone like shit that lasts and never has to come out
pagnoni told me that PEEK "doesn't eat bone" and supposedly lasts a lifetime without issues because it isn't flexible like silicone , no clue how true that is. personally i don't care, i need to be good looking during my youthful years.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coronabeer, Yerico7, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
pagnoni told me that PEEK "doesn't eat bone" and supposedly lasts a lifetime without issues because it isn't flexible like silicone , no clue how true that is. personally i don't care, i need to be good looking during my youthful years.
True I agree but don’t want to kill my bones either. What all implants does he do? I want to get insane cheekbone definition and fix my tear troughs.

What about when your old? 40-50

What about when your old? 40-50
idk get bigger implants to make up for the boneloss with new futuristic high tech surgery magic, maybe even some advanced non invasive lefort like procedures will be invented.

• +1
Reactions: Coronabeer, valhalar and Deleted member 16371
idk get bigger implants to make up for the boneloss with new futuristic high tech surgery magic, maybe even some advanced non invasive lefort like procedures will be invented.
Your going to get lefort again. :lul::lul::lul:?????:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Your going to get lefort again. :lul::lul::lul:?????:lul::lul:
with "lefort like futuristic procedures" i meant surgeries that involve moving large amounts of bone without literally cutting your skull open, including the infraorbital region.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deleted member 16371
True I agree but don’t want to kill my bones either. What all implants does he do? I want to get insane cheekbone definition and fix my tear troughs.
everything from jaw implants to zygos to infras

View attachment 1629162

whats your bite like? underbite? overbite? normal?

look into a paranasal implant

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
BDD maxxing

if u have good occlusion and posture ur fine

View attachment 1629162

You're a normie, like me.

And, like me, your problem is your eye area, not your jaw.

However, this does not mean that you cannot get women. You just need to set your standards accordingly by swiping right on Beckies when you use Tinder. If you do this, and use pictures where you don't act aspie, you will get some success.

You're a normie, like me.

And, like me, your problem is your eye area, not your jaw.

However, this does not mean that you cannot get women. You just need to set your standards accordingly by swiping right on Beckies when you use Tinder. If you do this, and use pictures where you don't act aspie, you will get some success.
thanks for the advice bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 16371 and randomuser2407
please shut the fuck up you're legit the most retarded .org user only known for writing walls of text that nobody reads.

i do not struggle with women and neither is my eye area the problem, i want to become good looking for the sake of becoming good looking, couldn't give less fucks about slaying, and if i did you were the last person i'd ask for advice

also, please don't ever compare myself to you again, i am not great looking but i'm def not on your looks level thank god
FairOrganicGalapagossealion size restricted

yes it was. you guys better make a mog battle
I don't really care what some retards think about my looks, I'd rather get women's opinion instead, since I am not attracted to the guys on here, I am attracted to women.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
its insane how hard my maxilla recession failos me, it completely fucks my lip seal and gives my face an overall flat appearance resulting in an "old man look", this is not just BDD shit, several people pointed this out independently.

my remaining bone structure is significantly above average ignoring my lefort 1 area: tall lower third, high set strong zygos, momoa tier browridge with an overall sloped forehead and giga deep set eyes. my soft features are decent too.

but my fucking recessed maxilla literally NUKES my potential wide appeal and caps me at HTN (and even that is a generous rate already but its just what other people rated me)

if my maxilla was moved forwards with some CCW rotation without bogging me i would be legit conventionally good looking, instead i am some big chinned ogre with select niche appeal.

but we're not talking low risk high reward removable implants here, bimax is a one way ticket. i can live with an underwhelming result but if the surgeon fucks you over by changing plans mid surgery or over advancing while on a meth binge its literally finished, its done, fucking over beyond repair.

maybe if i had striking coloring i could get away with this failo, but i don't, i need perfect bone structure to compensate for my lack of facial contrast.

Can you make the eye lid pulling guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
if you're not shitposting then I can tell from about a 1 second glance that your problems are caused by autism not looks

• +1
Reactions: highT
Are there before/after pics of your rim.implants? Looks great ngl

Unless you are a manlet I can not believe you are still posting here

Either way clearly it's autism/bdd

• +1
Reactions: highT

Pics pičko pics

View attachment 1629162

WHY IS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM A FUCKING CHAD:fuk::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

MIRIN YOU BRO

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
This tbh

Fuck longetivity

lol your maxilla literally is not recessed at all. fucking lunatic :feelskek:

this nigga 🤣
"id be so good lucking if i were to get bimax" swear bro 🤣

pics or larp

No need for bimax. Everybody looks bad in bad lightning or shit pictures, that’s what makes us human lol.
You remind me of myself, after you got that surgery the next flaw will make you crazy and after that you will find another one.
At a certain level you need to accept yourself.
Maybe a proper rating can help you.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
you look like ramirez after getting vaxxed idk where your delusions come from but despite good bones you still look low smv Edit: SCHOOL SHOOTER PHENO
muh delusions, i have an ideal base

if you do bimax you will need to reduce your chin projection because it's already overprojected