I could defeat any female fighter no joke

improover

improover

#JamesGang
This "UFC champion" is fucking 5'5 and weighs 57 kg JFLLL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I could fucking rape this weak bitch. meme gender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7753 and 5 others
Output onlinepngtools 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, mulattomaxxer, Gonthar and 13 others
Unironically might be true but only if you have raw strength cause she knows techniques better
She has no chance against a 6'2 80kg man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 9852, AngryAsianManlet and 6 others
@ZHZ1773 would beat every female UFC fighter to a pulp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 7125
no shit

men are made for fighting, dirty work, women for childbearing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
Unironically might be true but only if you have raw strength cause she knows techniques better
i feel like some random 5’9 15 year old zoomer kid could kick her ass tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Entschuldigung
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Even men can't deal with too much weight and height difference, but a woman is even weaker than a man of the same height
Connor McGregor as a champion looks like a kid next to this guy, Thor is just playing with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696, mulattomaxxer, St. Wristcel and 3 others
aren't you asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6695 and goat2x
i feel like some random 5’9 15 year old zoomer kid could kick her ass tbh
Idk bout that tbh
Australian women's national team lose 7-0 to team of 15-year-old boys
This is in a sport where you only lose your legs, can you imagine in a fight?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 7313 and 5 others
Ronda Rousey has help in her corner in making weight

indeed even this foid has no chance against me

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6695
She would kill u then fuck ur ass with a strapon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Funniest thread ever

How big are you

she does have the skills to pay the bills u have to understand this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
bro I wanna see u rape her. (in minecraft)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6217, Patient A and 1 other person
she does have the skills to pay the bills u have to understand this
All I need is her skills to have a baby and to wash dishes

Whats interesting is that, although she weighs less and is weaker than a man, the real reason she cant beat a man is because she is not skilled like a man. A 5’6 chinese guy who weighs 65KG and is trained in martial arts could easily beat an untrained 6’4 90kg guy in a fight. Even if women were the same size and strength as men they would still need to be put in separate fighting divisions because they would not be as good as men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Patient A and Mouthbreath
A 5’6 chinese guy who weighs 65KG and is trained in martial arts could easily beat an untrained 6’4 90kg guy in a fight.
This is what watching too much anime does to people, they actually believe the small guy can win a giant

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Baldingman1998
any real man can

Yes he is, part polish, his last name is fucking polish retard
That's like saying a mulato is white. He looks more portuguese than polish

That's like saying a mulato is white. He looks more portuguese than polish
He is HALF Polish dude. Race and nationality are two separate things bro
and his children look Polish too

He is HALF Polish dude. Race and nationality are two separate things bro
and his children look Polish too
When did I even mention nationality? He's not even portuguese, he's brazilian. I'm talking about race, he looks more like a portuguese man than a polish man. And who the fuck would be proud of a half? Like I said, It's like using a mulato as a white pride symbol jfl
Besides, his wife is not even polish so his children are even less polish.

When did I even mention nationality? He's not even portuguese, he's brazilian. I'm talking about race, he looks more like a portuguese man than a polish man. And who the fuck would be proud of a half? Like I said, It's like using a mulato as a white pride symbol jfl
Besides, his wife is not even polish so his children are even less polish.
I am proud of the last name that he has and that he himself is very proud of being part polish
The Polish pride thing in my bio is not only about Chico, I just saw the pic as fitting

I am proud of the last name that he has and that he himself is very proud of being part polish
The Polish pride thing in my bio is not only about Chico, I just saw the pic as fitting
Statusmin name, polish people are sick racists homophobes and take more refugees

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
This is what watching too much anime does to people, they actually believe the small guy can win a giant

he said a trained 65kg guy (at 5'6 so lets assume low bf, so having a decent amount of muscle in the right places) vs a 6'4 90kg guy.

Hafthor is legitimately 200kg with a sixpack and Connor McGregor weighs 76kg. That's a completely different story when you compare the weights.

he said a trained 65kg guy (at 5'6 so lets assume low bf, so having a decent amount of muscle in the right places) vs a 6'4 90kg guy.

Hafthor is legitimately 200kg with a sixpack and Connor McGregor weighs 76kg. That's a completely different story when you compare the weights.
Yeah but Connor was an UFC Champion in his prime at the time, not just a trained guy. Also Thor was literally playing with him, a smaller guy would still pose a massive threat

Statusmin name, polish people are sick racists homophobes and take more refugees
Its badass dude, lachowski is jock type last name ngl
His mother is german and portuguese so chico is way more european than you think

And i didnt know you were a cuck jfl

similar matches have been won tbh ngl, but Hafthor is not just a big guy he's like world's strongest man

that said, you wouldn't win even against a random woman fighter even if you are bigger and have no fighting experience, especially if she's a grappler then she can just break you apart and kill you

He can though. All he has to do is keep running away from the big guy. Coz the big guy has so much muscle he will gas out hard within 5 minutes and probably get a heart attack.

There's a reason why Navy Seals and other special forces don't usually come above 5'11 and weigh 170 lbs only. If you watch MMA at Heavyweight, most guys can't even last past one round before they're completely exhausted. Keep in mind their limit is only 265 lbs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Its badass dude
His mother german and portuguese so chico is way more european than you think

And i didnt know you were a cuck jfl
I'm kidding polish people are based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6695
He can though. All he has to do is keep running away from the big guy. Coz the big guy has so much muscle he will gas out hard within 5 minutes and probably get a heart attack.

There's a reason why Navy Seals and other special forces don't usually come above 5'11 and weigh 170 lbs only. If you watch MMA at Heavyweight, most guys can't even last past one round before they're completely exhausted. Keep in mind their limit is only 265 lbs.
So you think the weight divisions are made to protect the heavier weights JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Mexicanboi
similar matches have been won tbh ngl, but Hafthor is not just a big guy he's like world's strongest man

that said, you wouldn't win even against a random woman fighter even if you are bigger and have no fighting experience, especially if she's a grappler then she can just break you apart and kill you
I could rape her any day of the week

Yeah but Connor was an UFC Champion in his prime at the time, not just a trained guy. Also Thor was literally playing with him, a smaller guy would still pose a massive threat
dude it is 200kg vs 76kg. The only way he could win is by knockout. And that he certainly didnt try to do, they were both just playing. 65kg vs 90kg is a completely different story.

So you think the weight divisions are made to protect the heavier weights JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Above 265 lb? Yeah I do. Otherwise you get embarrassing shit like this

Above 265 lb? Yeah I do. Otherwise you get embarrassing shit like this

LMAO this dude is fucking OBESE. Brainlet comparison. Btw the other dude is also heavy af