I could have been really GL if I Had better orbitals and longer IPD

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I want to kill myself every time I fraud when I see this it’s like my bones are mocking me . Fucken over dad fucked me over with his shit orbitals and giant nose

Attachments

• E015ADA0-6BCC-47BE-A7F7-F7F0AEE80217.jpeg
    E015ADA0-6BCC-47BE-A7F7-F7F0AEE80217.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Looking fresh boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, عبد الرحمن and FatJattMofo
you should be more worried about your coloring than orbitals

nah it wouldnt change much in the grand scheme of things as in what kind of women u attract cuz height/frame/skull and race bottlenecks everything. like facial psl "on paper" can make you better looking but it wont make you too much better looking in eyes of women. this is same logic when 6'2" guy wants to be 6'4" or smth. liek you want all the aesthetics at that point instead of size and in your case you'd want to take all size you can get

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 656
nah it wouldnt change much in the grand scheme of things as in what kind of women u attract cuz height/frame/skull and race bottlenecks everything. like facial psl "on paper" can make you better looking but it wont make you too much better looking in eyes of women. this is same logic when 6'2" guy wants to be 6'4" or smth. liek you want all the aesthetics at that point instead of size and in your case you'd want to take all size you can get
I am truely unfortunate. I hate god
I am truely unfortunate. I hate god

chadmax.me

u look like Gandy

Your phenotype + height ruins you.