I could never exclusively believe in a mysterious, unknowable, and transcendental God figure

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I find it very difficult to believe in such a God. Muslimcels and Orthodox Jews strictly believe in this sort of God. I find it off-putting. I became a Christian when I was 25 after being a smug and staunch atheist for my entire life. One of the main reasons why I became a Christian is because it just makes more sense.

It is far more sensible of an idea that the God who created and sustains this world chooses to reveal Himself to the very people He created! It is deeply concerning that niggas choose to instead believe in a disinterested ethereal God.

Christianity in fact affirms Gods nature to be what I have just described. God, The Father, is exactly that—an unseen, unfamiliar, ethereal, mysterious being—but it also holds the view that this very God revealed Himself to us and incarnated in the form of Jesus Christ.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Okay, we get it.

You're a filthy polytheist, now go back to serving your Jewish master.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Ranjeet Dipshit
Okay, we get it.

You terrorist niggas are retarded as hell. It’s the same God incarnating, little Muslim troglodyte. Right before you get swept down into the flames of hell, you will see your Lord Jesus. Before He smites your dumbass, you will see Him and bend the knee before His presence. It will be too late to make amends

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dehydrated and yeeyeeslayer
You terrorist niggas are retarded as hell. It’s the same God incarnating, little Muslim troglodyte. Right before you get swept down into the flames of hell, you will see your Lord Jesus. Before He smites your dumbass, you will see Him and bend the knee before His presence. It will be too late to make amends
Saar Christ is King saar

Pagan polytheist, keep attempting to preach on an obscure forum as your people apostatise and resort to hormonal therapy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currycelll, kebab, Ranjeet Dipshit and 1 other person

View attachment 2858358
:lul::lul: tales from christcucks, the day jesus will reveal himself as a prophet to the pagan christians will be amazing

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, kebab and coispet
DNR. Jesus Christ is the way, truth and the light.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Eternal_
Edit* you are right sir sorry, thought this was another atheist post…

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Saar Christ is King saar

Pagan polytheist, keep attempting to preach on an obscure forum as your people apostatise and resort to hormonal therapy.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Jesus is the mightiest even Lucifer trembles when he hears his name

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Eternal_
Okay, we get it.

Agree but Kys for having that avi

I find it very difficult to believe in such a God. Muslimcels and Orthodox Jews strictly believe in this sort of God. I find it off-putting. I became a Christian when I was 25 after being a smug and staunch atheist for my entire life. One of the main reasons why I became a Christian is because it just makes more sense.

It is far more sensible of an idea that the God who created and sustains this world chooses to reveal Himself to the very people He created! It is deeply concerning that niggas choose to instead believe in a disinterested ethereal God.

Christianity in fact affirms Gods nature to be what I have just described. God, The Father, is exactly that—an unseen, unfamiliar, ethereal, mysterious being—but it also holds the view that this very God revealed Himself to us and incarnated in the form of Jesus Christ.
IMG 2153

He reveals himself sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and Eternal_
Keep trying mate, maybe one day you'll get a single person into Christianity before they proceed to apostatise.
Does it make you angry sarrr? Does it make you seethe in utter contemptment that I am able to shit on your pedophile prophet muhammed and shit on your fake sand monkey god with full impunity but you can't do the same? Does it boil your blood sarrrr? Be a good boy and put respect on Jesus' name, you little cuck terrorist. Your own religion forbids any off-handed remarks. :love:

Be a good little obedient cattle cuck and bless Jesus Christ and go about your merry way, terrorist.

Does it make you angry sarrr? Does it make you seethe in utter contemptment that I am able to shit on your pedophile prophet muhammed and shit on your fake sand monkey god with full impunity but you can't do the same? Does it boil your blood sarrrr? Be a good boy and put respect on Jesus' name, you little cuck terrorist. Your own religion forbids any off-hand remarks:love:

Be a good little obedient cattle cuck and bless Jesus Christ and go about your merry way, terrorist.
Why do Christians always resort to liberal arguments when discussing such topics, why can't you refer to your own book...which you probably don't even have memorised let alone comprehended. What does your book say regarding the age of marriage, by this logic your ancestors are pedophiles.

ISIS are being good Muslims and killing your "kind" similar to how the anti-balaka filth did...you reap what you sow!

Alhamdulillah for true monotheism! No wonder even with how destabilised the Middle East is, Islam still grows!

Thank you for allowing us to renovate your abandoned churches, quite the pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Why do Christians always resort to liberal arguments when discussing such topics, why can't you refer to your own book...which you probably don't even have memorised let alone comprehended. What does your book say regarding the age of marriage, by this logic your ancestors are pedophiles.

ISIS are being good Muslims and killing your "kind" similar to how the anti-balaka filth did...you reap what you sow!

Alhamdulillah for true monotheism! No wonder even with how destabilised the Middle East is, Islam still grows!

Thank you for allowing us to renovate your abandoned churches, quite the pleasure.

I will again reiterate that the volume of Christians killed by ISIS and affiliated orgs does not and will not ever hold a candle to the millions of terrorist muslimcels that Russia and the collective west have slaughtered over the past couple decades alone. It is over before it even began, islamicuck.

AlhamduliJesus

Thank us for for ending your misery instead. We fast-tracked millions of you directly into the pits of hell to see muh allah and muh muhammed. Thank us little nigga!

Last edited:
Bomp for Jesus 🫶🏻✝️😇🥰

:lul::lul: tales from christcucks, the day jesus will reveal himself as a prophet to the pagan christians will be amazing
Dumbasses think Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him), a man who dressed humbly, fasted, prayed bowing his head to the ground, had a beard, etc, is going to pledge allegiance to the American constitution and support the Republican candidate in the next presidential elections campaign after his arrival

You can't make this stuff up

Dumbasses think Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him), a man who dressed humbly, fasted, prayed bowing his head to the ground, had a beard, etc, is going to pledge allegiance to the American constitution and support the Republican candidate in the next presidential elections campaign after his arrival

You can't make this stuff up
That’s right little cuck terrorist, bless Jesus and keep your whore mouth closed for any further criticism.

Not only is Jesus fully man but He is fully God as well. He is the incarnation of God Himself and is firstborn of the dead while your pedophile muh muhammed is dead and burning 🥵 🔥.

Jesus is the living God! On the day of judgement, you little scoundrels will bow your brown and ashy knees before Him

I will again reiterate that the volume of Christians killed by ISIS and affiliated orgs does not and will not ever hold a candle to the millions of terrorist muslimcels that Russia and the collective west have slaughtered over the past couple decades alone. It is over before it even began, islamicuck.

AlhamduliJesus

Thank us for for ending your misery instead. We fast-tracked millions of you directly into the pits of hell to see muh allah and muh muhammed. Thank us little nigga!
Polytheist, you people came up with an 80 country coalition...and still failed.

But whatever, it seems like you enjoy living in your delusions.

• +1
Reactions: coispet