i could see 100 people dying and i wouldnt gaf

Gudlifer

Gudlifer

🖕
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Posts
7,124
Reputation
12,739
unless i know a person, i dont even see them as human or feel any empathy towards them

its like seeing any other animal to me


EDIT: DNR THIS I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS CRINGE WHEN I POSTED IT☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: price., lafreestyle, pleasevanity and 4 others
Sooooo tuff
 
  • +1
  • Nerd
Reactions: sasha108, pleasevanity, RandomAutist and 3 others
Yo why you lwk hive of that rira vibe😈👀
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist and Gudlifer
you are so nonchalant and sinister
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist
Ai Spongebob GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gudlifer
unless i know a person, i dont even see them as human or feel any empathy towards them

its like seeing any other animal to me
Everyone I have ever talked to could die this very second, and I wouldn't be affected emotionally. My girlfriend, my mom, dad, sister, friends and teachers could all be brutally twisted into noodles, and I don't think i would recieve any emotional stimulation from it. (oh shit, i sound edgy asf, my bad guys)
 

Similar threads

BatemanNigga
Replies
13
Views
114
babymoo
babymoo
Suicidalcel
Replies
0
Views
47
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
dreamz
Replies
24
Views
57
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
Notcel
Replies
9
Views
48
jflmeister
jflmeister
Scars
Replies
0
Views
14
Scars
Scars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top