I couldn’t be a part of a fraternity, especially after what I’ve seen

Accursed

Accursed

Kept you waiting huh?
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Posts
158
Reputation
169
I saw a video on twitter recently with a frat guy getting hazed by getting nutted on his face while he was asleep. And everybody woke him up and started laughing at him. Now I don’t know about you guys but I’m a pretty deep sleeper, so if I wake up one morning with nut on my face or some shit, I’ll actually have a psychotic break and go on a murderous rampage, No lies:feelshmm:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, underbiteuser and i6w9
you are literally paying people to be your friend in a fraternity. ill pass on that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Accursed
I saw a video on twitter recently with a frat guy getting hazed by getting nutted on his face while he was asleep. And everybody woke him up and started laughing at him. Now I don’t know about you guys but I’m a pretty deep sleeper, so if I wake up one morning with nut on my face or some shit, I’ll actually have a psychotic break and go on a murderous rampage, No lies:feelshmm:
but "muh connections"
 
  • +1
Reactions: Accursed
Saw a brutal one where they force fed pledges Mac and cheese and afterwards showed the pledges a vid of the guys nutting inside the food
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, Tesarossa and Accursed
Saw a brutal one where they force fed pledges Mac and cheese and afterwards showed the pledges a vid of the guys nutting inside the food
Yeah I saw that too, actually brutal:feelswhy:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa and i6w9
Never made sense why all hazing rituals end up being some gay shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Accursed
People are weird as fuck man

Meanwhile genuinely normal people like me are friendless JFL fuck this world and fuck humans
 
  • +1
Reactions: Accursed
I saw a video on twitter recently with a frat guy getting hazed by getting nutted on his face while he was asleep. And everybody woke him up and started laughing at him. Now I don’t know about you guys but I’m a pretty deep sleeper, so if I wake up one morning with nut on my face or some shit, I’ll actually have a psychotic break and go on a murderous rampage, No lies:feelshmm:
brootal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Accursed
I saw a video on twitter recently with a frat guy getting hazed by getting nutted on his face while he was asleep. And everybody woke him up and started laughing at him. Now I don’t know about you guys but I’m a pretty deep sleeper, so if I wake up one morning with nut on my face or some shit, I’ll actually have a psychotic break and go on a murderous rampage, No lies:feelshmm:
Want that on this forum? Very unfortunate
 

Similar threads

xlimz
Replies
8
Views
58
xlimz
xlimz
J.bass
Replies
9
Views
90
J.bass
J.bass
jeremyy
Replies
0
Views
66
jeremyy
jeremyy
horseman
Replies
0
Views
27
horseman
horseman
orbitlet
Replies
1
Views
38
Tesarossa
Tesarossa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top