I couldn’t concentrate to the subject in college today due to a norwoodcel sitting in front of me

P

Prettyboy

Banned
It was absolutely over for that fella, his temporal region was a mess and his vortex was completely BALD at only 21 years of age

For some it just never began, he couldnt evade this even if he started taking finasteride tablets in kindergarten

For the rest of the class I couldnt properly concentrate on the algebra instead I kept checking his scalp out and wondering how many grafts would he even need to have a somewhat acceptable hairline after HT

Then I saw him from the front as we were leaving the audotorium thats when I realized only hair system could save this guy’s ass. He had pubes facial hair too, OVER

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, AscendingHero, incel194012940 and 21 others
What do you think about 250 mg injectable Testosterone a week combined with Dutasteride 0,5 mg every other day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
At least he is white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Still probably has a better dating life than me because he's NT, tall, and white.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 1 other person
What do you think about 250 mg injectable Testosterone a week combined with Dutasteride 0,5 mg every other day?
It all comes down to your hair follicles

I know a guy at our gym who is on test 500 + Mast 500 mg combined with daily 1mg of fin and his hairline is keeping up just fine

I’m sure there are guys out there who couldn’t be saved even with dut

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, subhuman incel and Deleted member 20652
being blackpilled literally made me sherlock holmes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
For the rest of the class I couldnt properly concentrate on the algebra instead I kept checking his scalp out and wondering how many grafts would he even need to have a somewhat acceptable hairline after HT
Thats just ADHD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and subhuman incel
It's interesting to me as a critical thinker, trying to conclude the best chess move on the board for this guy from here.

It's not just about foids either.

It’s about job opportunities, life opportunities, first impressions, pretty privilege, no conversation barriers, easier achievements, helping hands offered everywhere, self satisfaction, respect, admiration, flaws romanticisation, norm violation pass and less years in prison.

What does this bhenchod do from here? Did you see if he was hairy around his body, so he could have hair-transplants?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
It all comes down to your hair follicles

I know a guy at our gym who is on test 500 + Mast 500 mg combined with daily 1mg of fin and his hairline is keeping up just fine

I’m sure there are guys out there who couldn’t be saved even with dut

Yeah it depends I guess

Dut or fin does nothing to prevent hair loss from masteron btw because masteron don't go through 5ar cause it's already a dht molecule

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
What are you studying? Was on able to spot 1 woman

• JFL
There’s a nigga in my class witth a full blown NW4 at 19. Thank good my hairloss genes aren’t that bad, cuz if I was him then I would’ve roped.

• JFL
Looks old

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and stevielake
I have a kid like that at one of my unis also. balding at 19-20 real bad, vortex also basically completely divided by 0. he's very NT in a quirky nerdy way tho and pretty smart, so he's well connected. maybe that guy's the same

• JFL
What does this bhenchod do from here? Did you see if he was hairy around his body, so he could have hair-transplants?
Considering he barely had proper facial hair and he is blond with naturally thin hair, in his case I’m led to believe a hair system is the only walkable path

Yes it sucks having to constantly spend money on an expense like that at such a young age but his other option is looking like a low class Slav in a college environment. It goes far beyond dating, it’s an untolerable handicap career wise as well

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, AscendingHero, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
1mg of fin a day keeps the reaper away , except for that guy . On top of that he has the worst hair color on the spectrum

• JFL
brutal

I always wonder how dudes like that find the motivation to study and attend lectures and shit knowing that the reaper is actively hacking away at their field

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Manletmachine and Deleted member 21620
Considering he barely had proper facial hair and he is blond with naturally thin hair, in his case I’m led to believe a hair system is the only walkable path

Yes it sucks having to constantly spend money on an expense like that at such a young age but his other option is looking like a low class Slav in a college environment. It goes far beyond dating, it’s an untolerable handicap career wise as well

What is a hair-system? Remind me. Is it a wig?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Prettyboy and Elvisandreaa
Tales from the cornfields of bozgoria

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, AscendingHero, HerpDerpson and 4 others
Youth really is everything.
Hair, collagen etc.
Masculinity is cope for ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, p0lishsubhuman and TheDragon

Users who are viewing this thread