Verdams mum
DNR PTR
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 674
- Reputation
- 606
First proper gf I had back when I was 14 agreed to have sex, I had been fingering her when she said yes so I took my pants off with my hard (at the time) sub-human dick and the second I try out it in it goes fucking limp like softer than it normally would
Any smart nigga would shift the blame onto le foid and say “ur not doing it for me” but no I instead start wanking which didn’t work either
I then go under the blanket and start watching porn, also does not work
Also forgot to throw this in, I forced my soft dick inside her using my fingers as like a fucking brace and my shit used to be a solid 3-4 inches soft so that bitch for a while until we successfully had sex genuinely thought I was a volcel fucking micropenis ass nigga
Any smart nigga would shift the blame onto le foid and say “ur not doing it for me” but no I instead start wanking which didn’t work either
I then go under the blanket and start watching porn, also does not work
Also forgot to throw this in, I forced my soft dick inside her using my fingers as like a fucking brace and my shit used to be a solid 3-4 inches soft so that bitch for a while until we successfully had sex genuinely thought I was a volcel fucking micropenis ass nigga
Last edited: