i couldve had sex 5 or 6 times but i fucking didnt im so retarded

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
the first time i was gonna hookup with some girl who was two grades younger than me she was like a fakeuped ltb but she had a great body and i ghosted her because i felt it was wrong cus i was like 18 and she was 15. The second time it was gonna be with (i think) a htb nd great bod who had a boyfriend but she lives in mexico and barely visits and the time she visited ofc she asked if i wanted to fuck and i wasnt in fucking town so the hookup jst never happened nd then we stopped talking. The third time was on New Years eve at the party where i got approached by a drunk blonde mtb with a nice bod but i was not nt at all and she was talking to me nd i made it sound like i wasnt interested in her. The 4th time was on the same night where i was with my friends at another party and the friend that was making out with a girl all of a sudden the girl started grabbing me and trying to pull me towards her but i stood still like i was fucking retarded. The 5th time was at a club where i was making out with some ltb indian girl nd dancing with her nd i was touching her pussy and i couldve escalated that to sex prob because we were making out for like 45 mins straight. The 6th (sorta idk) I hit up this one girl who does hella drugs i used to talk to nd i said when u free some time and then she asked what u wanna do nd i made it sound like a date cus i asked what was around her nd then she jst left me on seen cus she prob jst wanted cock. And the reason why was cus i thougjt it was like the christian thing to do but idk now im going crazy cus i havent fucked yet nd all my friends are losing their v cards idk what to do should i jst rope. And last week i dodged a date with this blonde chick who i think was like super into me because her friends texted me nd called me a asshole cus i didnt take her to my prom but i didnt even go.

TLDR im retarded as shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and northern mogger
sex is cope for low tier nomies

its about looks

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Debetro
sex is cope for low tier nomies

its about looks
Nice nigger this id what this forum has done to u nigga ur becoming gay ur caring abt ur looks more for the world than for women

why you write in hindu

What we should care about is status and power and wealth. All other things are cope.

What we should care about is status and power and wealth. All other things are cope.
ur right but guranteeing the best genetic for ur offspring is hella important too so u have to be attractive to women and intimidate other men

ur right but guranteeing the best genetic for ur offspring is hella important too so u have to be attractive to women and intimidate other men
Cope. When u have power and wealth these things come by itself. These things become irrelevant once you have power & wealth.

Another cope thread from you.

dnr + kys for typing this out and expecting me to read this cope

the first time i was gonna hookup with some girl who was two grades younger than me she was like a fakeuped ltb but she had a great body and i ghosted her because i felt it was wrong cus i was like 18 and she was 15. The second time it was gonna be with (i think) a htb nd great bod who had a boyfriend but she lives in mexico and barely visits and the time she visited ofc she asked if i wanted to fuck and i wasnt in fucking town so the hookup jst never happened nd then we stopped talking. The third time was on New Years eve at the party where i got approached by a drunk blonde mtb with a nice bod but i was not nt at all and she was talking to me nd i made it sound like i wasnt interested in her. The 4th time was on the same night where i was with my friends at another party and the friend that was making out with a girl all of a sudden the girl started grabbing me and trying to pull me towards her but i stood still like i was fucking retarded. The 5th time was at a club where i was making out with some ltb indian girl nd dancing with her nd i was touching her pussy and i couldve escalated that to sex prob because we were making out for like 45 mins straight. The 6th (sorta idk) I hit up this one girl who does hella drugs i used to talk to nd i said when u free some time and then she asked what u wanna do nd i made it sound like a date cus i asked what was around her nd then she jst left me on seen cus she prob jst wanted cock. And the reason why was cus i thougjt it was like the christian thing to do but idk now im going crazy cus i havent fucked yet nd all my friends are losing their v cards idk what to do should i jst rope. And last week i dodged a date with this blonde chick who i think was like super into me because her friends texted me nd called me a asshole cus i didnt take her to my prom but i didnt even go.

TLDR im retarded as shit
Tales from a niggER in mumbai

so whos fault is it?

TLDR im retarded as shit
Tales from the New Delhi group home

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
DNR

I'm just going to share that I could have fucked a lot in high school but I literally turned down opportunities because I was too shy, social anxiety

At my age I have learned that I have to take advantage of opportunities, memories of the past about what could have been and what was not still haunt me.

If there are any teenagers reading this: TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY OPPORTUNITY THAT COME TO YOU

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
DNR

I'm just going to share that I could have fucked a lot in high school but I literally turned down opportunities because I was too shy, social anxiety

At my age I have learned that I have to take advantage of opportunities, memories of the past about what could have been and what was not still haunt me.

If there are any teenagers reading this: TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY OPPORTUNITY THAT COME TO YOU
turndowners.org

• JFL
Reactions: Freixel