I country mog you to 99.9%

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,127
Reputation
13,431
I live in Switzerland my whole life so tell me

Can you mog my spawn point ?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: D02, DIY.Suicide, Barretts and 11 others
No i cant
 
  • +1
Reactions: zennn, AutistKhan, code80 and 1 other person
Where u from
 
  • +1
Reactions: code80
Then i hit you with the moscovite slum
 
  • Love it
Reactions: AutistKhan and code80
Spawn point is everything I rather to be a 5'8 ltn swiss farmer rather than a fucking 6'5 mtn sandnigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel and code80
I‘m live in Switzerland my whole life so tell me

Can you mog my spawn point ?
"I'm live in switzeland" ture dalit
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sonic55555
Even being born in transnistria is better than any sandnigger country
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel
I‘m live in Switzerland my whole life so tell me

Can you mog my spawn point ?

I do feel a bit jell ngl but it would hurt even more if you are HTN and Financially stable, which I doubt
is the case
 
Switzerland is amazing. Best country in the world.
 
  • +1
Reactions: zennn, Yliaster and Nyrо
Switzerland is amazing. Best country in the world.
Wo ist mrs maxilla als avi ?

The tik tok slanders catched up to my guy 😢
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bat
born in somalia mogged nigga
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sonic55555, Nyrо and Bat
Hä wer war das denn ?

Die mit Zigarette
die?
26504701 EC97 43E8 B5E0 711340E748DB

es ist van rompaey
 
I live in Switzerland my whole life so tell me

Can you mog my spawn point ?
summer in Australia near a beach mogs but year round you mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat
summer in Australia near a beach mogs but year round you mog
Laugh Lol GIF


Go search up Oschinensee

Then comeback and tell me who has a better Sommer experience
Both is free but sweet water mogs salt water
 
Laugh Lol GIF


Go search up Oschinensee

Then comeback and tell me who has a better Sommer experience
Both is free but sweet water mogs salt water
FUCK NO that is a lake im talking about golden sand as far as the eye can see hot chicks just lined up playing volleyball youll never know till youve experienced it
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nyrо
I live in Switzerland my whole life so tell me

Can you mog my spawn point ?
Switzerland is so beautiful I remember a couple years back I travelled there and the chocolate and the air were so good
 
You are not white
 
Haiti bro, you have to accept your fate
 

Similar threads

I
Replies
8
Views
105
sasha777
sasha777
Scandi.
Replies
108
Views
676
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
avenox
Replies
6
Views
50
Jorad
Jorad
attraction
Replies
20
Views
102
iqlottery
iqlottery
Harlem_Spartan
Replies
5
Views
47
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

  • RedDragonSlayer
  • bitts
Back
Top