I crafted Elbastardo's potion

chad i would get the stack if it wasnt so fking expensive, i wouldve done shit in june and be an a10 mogger by now

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
chad i would get the stack if it wasnt so fking expensive, i wouldve done shit in june and be an a10 mogger by now
It’s like 120 usd bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Newday*V3
uk

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
heard it fries your brain and turns you all twink and shit

be careful

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and Jeww
it makes you all twinky and shit mannnn
IMG 1949

• +1
Reactions: code

It feels like ur eyes are on fire for 3-4 seconds then it's fine, I used it for a week so far and no problems

Good shit, PLEASE take progress pics properly, if you do EXACT SAME lighting and conditions, not one in sunlight and one in a dark room like every other fag, but same conditions. In motion is even better because it prevents photoshop

• +1
Good shit, PLEASE take progress pics properly, if you do EXACT SAME lighting and conditions, not one in sunlight and one in a dark room like every other fag, but same conditions. In motion is even better because it prevents photoshop
yea i already took one pic in sunlighrt + flash, one with flash only and one in normal lighting

1. Glutathione
2. NAC (N Acetyl L Cysteine also known as Cysteine)
3. NAG (N Acetyl D Glutamine)
4. Glycine
5. MSM
6. Vitamin C (I use pure vitamin C and do not crush up vitamin C pills because they will have flavoring and sugar)
7. DMSO
8. Contact Lens Saline Solution
Send results, it's crazy that you just trusted someone on the internet :lul::lul:

Sigh. All that when you can just buy colored contacts and do the same

Sigh. All that when you can just buy colored contacts and do the same
Sigh. Such a distasteful reply. I spent hours on crafting this shit, just for Kristin to roll up and tell me to buy contacts.

If I use contacts my father will think I'm gay, it's expensive, non permanent, risk of being caught etc.

I personally hate frauding, I'm only happy with permanent/semi permanent results.

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
the sellers have got reports of bacteria in their products, they do it in a lab with every precaution, how tf u gona make it w out bacteria in ur kitchen jfl

• JFL
the sellers have got reports of bacteria in their products, they do it in a lab with every precaution, how tf u gona make it w out bacteria in ur kitchen jfl
I don't care

The niggas in the lab need to step their game up

Bro just wash a spoon with fairy dishwash soap, u know dry it with a paper towel and scoop that shit into mix. easy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and melon6329
I don't care

The niggas in the lab need to step their game up
your eye will get an infection, i dony need to explain why that could be bad gl. also the guy said if it burns u didnt mix it well enough, read his guide again

• Hmm...
your eye will get an infection, i dony need to explain why that could be bad gl. also the guy said if it burns u didnt mix it well enough, read his guide again
Tbh I barely read the guide, I'll mix it more properly in the next batch

• Hmm...
Reactions: melon6329