I crashed my estrogen using letrozole

Quasary1x

Quasary1x

Bronze
its my 10th day without using letrozole. I used to take every day for 3 days 2.5mg of letrozle but now i notice los libido and erection only 80% also ive been more lazy. Do u have any tips for me

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
stop using it retard

• So Sad
lol

• So Sad
its my 10th day without using letrozole. I used to take every day for 3 days 2.5mg of letrozle but now i notice los libido and erection only 80% also ive been more lazy. Do u have any tips for me
sides effect may take some time to stop but it will dont worry. just never take it again

• So Sad
took too much retard learn from your mistake

• So Sad
How much should i take
much less you self experiment until you find the perfect dosage where your e2 lvls are optimal and you feel amazing

• So Sad
much less you self experiment until you find the perfect dosage where your e2 lvls are optimal and you feel amazing
The will was literally the size of a dot idk if i can cut it 💀

• So Sad
Idiot stop taking it

I did stop but idk when will the side effects stop jfl
Takes a while to recover thought I fucked mine with arimidex, but was fine, ended up just having low test so need to start my cycle soon. You can cope with a good dick stack for the meantime like myself

Takes a while to recover thought I fucked mine with arimidex, but was fine, ended up just having low test so need to start my cycle soon. You can cope with a good dick stack for the meantime like myself
What do u use

lower the dose