I CREATED A TECHNIQUE FOR HUNTER/POSITIVELY TILTED EYES

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

Mistral
Niggggaaas I wanted to experiment a technique that I thought of which is practically free lmao. But I look like an autist. DO NOT MAKE FUN OF ME NIGGAS. Finna try this shit and report back if I notice any difference. And tbh I expected something doing this. So before you see my autistic picture that I made my sister take, take into account that this stretches the eyes upwards and before I did this I wanted to it by sleeping but it may not work. So here you go NIGGASSS.
9D6A957D F7AD 4E36 B5ED 7DABF1989FAC

Also the elastic band I got is this one

Last thing a possible side effect is the eyebrow to eye ratio so make of that what you will. I told you the risks.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28414, pneumocystosis and 5 others
double bump

this is stupid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 15539, the_nextDavidLaid and 1 other person
wtf are u talking about

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 15539
This is cope and possibly counter-productive. Stretching the skin will loosen it and this is sags more.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and pneumocystosis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Cope

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
anyway bro whats ur ethnicity

you are stupid for existing in this forum nigga we are trying shit right @pneumocystosis ?

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
still better than 90% of the other threads posted today.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 28414, Bushman and 3 others
Nigga can you not read

Yeah maybe but also might stretch the skin holding up the lateral canthus area
I’m trying either way for the name of inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
wont work but mirin dedication

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
still better than 90% of the other threads posted today.
first positive comment lmao nice body btw bro if I was a good I’d lick it😈

• Ugh..
Reactions: Orc
‘ppreciate it also I don’t expect Ramirez hooding nor that one black guys canthal inclination just something I wanted to try

Niggggaaas I wanted to experiment a technique that I thought of which is practically free lmao. But I look like an autist. DO NOT MAKE FUN OF ME NIGGAS. Finna try this shit and report back if I notice any difference. And tbh I expected something doing this. So before you see my autistic picture that I made my sister take, take into account that this stretches the eyes upwards and before I did this I wanted to it by sleeping but it may not work. So here you go NIGGASSS.
View attachment 2162304
View attachment 2162306
Last thing a possible side effect is the eyebrow to eye ratio so make of that what you will. I told you the risks.
just get canthoplasty jfl this shit isn't gonna give you pct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
least retarded looksmax.org user

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
View attachment 2162304
View attachment 2162306
And theres people who deny we come from monkeys

• JFL
Reactions: Luxury
just get canthoplasty jfl this shit isn't gonna give you pct
Nigga I don’t have that kind of money and I’m not willing to risk my eyes just for a tilt. I prefer this over anything else tbh

Over for your iq. Stretching skin > more skin > looser skin > sagging skin > nct
yeah I already knew that. This forum don’t help too much either

This is why all the PSL forums died,

95% low IQ subhumans posting nowadays

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
This is why all the PSL forums died,

95% low IQ subhumans posting nowadays
Bold of you to assume actual high IQ intellectuals would either stay or help you jfl what did you expect nigga