I cried and prayed asking god why I can’t get a gf

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
I asked him why he didn’t make me 6’5, why I no have BBC, why he didn’t make me chad. Why am I aspie

I know you lot won’t read this cos I’m basically blacklisted here but I need to vent and this is the only place I can. I’ll never speak to a woman again mark my words

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and ShowerMaxxing
what did he say?

what did he say?
Nothing :feelsrope: but Now I feel like he’s sayin “look at this bitch ass pussy nigga crying about some WAAAH no pussy, nigga plz there’s people dying all over and you crying bout bitches” my voice of god is an African American male sounds funny to me

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and whiteissuperior
Don’t worry I’m blacklisted to everyone hear hates me

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You were talking to air, god doesnt exist

Nothing :feelsrope: but Now I feel like he’s sayin “look at this bitch ass pussy nigga crying about some WAAAH no pussy, nigga plz there’s people dying all over and you crying bout bitches” my voice of god is an African American male sounds funny to me
try talking to jesusdg96 he might have the answer for what you're looking for

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Don’t worry I’m blacklisted to everyone hear hates me
Niggaz read my posts but I always get 0 replies on serious posts like this, but when I make a low iQ troll post Itgets 5 pages :feelstastyman: @ the NPCs here
You were talking to air, god doesnt exist
then fuck nature I hope global warming speeds up I don’t want chad and stacy to have kids that will enjoy this world I hope it gets unbarable for even them. I’ll litter dump garbage in the street Etc all knowing it will effect chad and Stacies kids 😈
try talking to jesusdg96 he might have the answer for what you're looking for
View attachment 1667245
@jesusdg96 title. Why I make me to suffer

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I quit praying to God when i saw selfish, hedonistic thots that shake their asses on Snapchat, living lives full of pleasure, high smv and financial success meanwhile I'm left to struggle and scrap every day of my life like I'm fucking cursed or some shit. :fuk: