I cried thinking about her

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
She was the most amazing girl I have ever met. Her personality, her movements, her slang, it was so attractive. I remember when I first went out with her, I was awed by her. I would just sit there and watch her talking to me. It was the most beautiful thing in the world.

And I remember how she played me a bit. After we made out she went like "Does that mean you like me? Why didn't you make a move earlier? What took you so long? And I told my friends that I went out with a guy but he didn't like me.".

But in the end, she changed. She was cold as if she wanted me to stop loving her. She wanted to cut me off, she wanted me to get out from her life.

And it's all my fault because I could have avoided all that if I wasn't so emotional. But I guess, she was meant to be gone. She didn't want me and she made that perfectly clear but I could have at least saved myself from seeing her evil side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I know whats going on, and this is MAXIMUM KEKS. I wonder if anyone else figured it out already?

• +1
Too many Asian girls in the world to feel bad over one.

Edit: This is a joke post? Why can't I delete my post like on Incels.me?

@Sergeant can you take care of this please, arigato gozaimasu.

• +1
I've been seeing your posts on reddit aswell. This is unhealthy - you need to forget about her and move on.

• +1
Ezgif 5 d657f3fc18

• +1
She was the most amazing girl I have ever met. Her personality, her movements, her slang, it was so attractive. I remember when I first went out with her, I was awed by her. I would just sit there and watch her talking to me. It was the most beautiful thing in the world.

And I remember how she played me a bit. After we made out she went like "Does that mean you like me? Why didn't you make a move earlier? What took you so long? And I told my friends that I went out with a guy but he didn't like me.".

But in the end, she changed. She was cold as if she wanted me to stop loving her. She wanted to cut me off, she wanted me to get out from her life.

And it's all my fault because I could have avoided all that if I wasn't so emotional. But I guess, she was meant to be gone. She didn't want me and she made that perfectly clear but I could have at least saved myself from seeing her evil side.

Not even gonna say nothing.

Screenshot 20180905 011303 Puffin

@blackopstruecel is that you in the back helping your oneitis shove her chad boyfriend's dick down her throat? How kind of you!

JFL @Nibba @11gaijin @x69 @Tricky

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, x69, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
lmao der beta male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Uglyman95 from braincels.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Okay this can't be serious KEK

• +1
bruh just get her out of your mind there are more qt grills

• +1

reminder she was a hoe and cheated on you and you're still getting emotional about it. tbh u need therapy more than girls dude this thought process is unhealthy

• +1

imagine if she accepted to be your girl you could fuck her super hard with your 20 inch ding dong cowgirl dodgystyle and finish by cumming in her mouth and she swallows it
damn

• +1
Not even gonna say nothing.

View attachment 401

@blackopstruecel is that you in the back helping your oneitis shove her chad boyfriend's dick down her throat? How kind of you!

JFL @Nibba @11gaijin @x69 @Tricky
???

Edit it with a Nsfw tag
imagine if she accepted to be your girl you could fuck her super hard with your 20 inch ding dong cowgirl dodgystyle and finish by cumming in her mouth and she swallows it
damn

I think he imagined that too much

Last edited:
  • +1
I've been seeing your posts on reddit aswell. This is unhealthy - you need to forget about her and move on.
Everything about me is unhealthy at this point
bruh just get her out of your mind there are more qt grills
Yes, but I haven't met any of those
reminder she was a hoe and cheated on you and you're still getting emotional about it. tbh u need therapy more than girls dude this thought process is unhealthy
How did she cheat on me? We were never a couple
damn
Kinda hard to imagine with the looks gap

• +1
Op committed suicide

not even the title