I cringe at the way liberals talk about sex

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
They talk like it's a spiritual experience where you connects with somebody emotionally instead of what it is

A brutal experience of nature where the strongest survives in order to fullfill his urges

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Meteor21, Klasik616 and 10 others
Ita both

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, drimprovement, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
A brutal experience of nature where the strongest survives in order to fullfill his urges
I don't agree with this part but you're right

Liberals always say "I just need to explore myself"

Or "Find myself in a person"

Just tell us you're fucking them no need to sugarcoat it

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen and MagaPutinism
Sex is all about Breeding and cumming deep inside some tight pink pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SwissArms, Roquefort, panjeet currycel and 3 others
Sex is just P on V bro

They talk like it's a spiritual experience where you connects with somebody emotionally instead of what it is

Ive always seen them the opposite way. They are way to open about it and gay pride where they walk around with dildos and bondage wear in the middle of the street is a perfect example. They are complete degenerates when it comes to sex and relationships where the woman fucks around are normal among liberals. Im talking about modern liberals (pseudo liberals) not real liberals and wht the definition would of been 30 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Ive always seen them the opposite way. They are way to open about it and gay pride where they walk around with dildos and bondage wear in the middle of the street is a perfect example. They are complete degenerates when it comes to sex and relationships where the woman fucks around are normal among liberals. Im talking about modern liberals (pseudo liberals) not real liberals and wht the definition would of been 30 years ago.
how do i find this kind of liberal woman (1 night) they are crazy and i love it

how do i find this kind of liberal woman (1 night) they are crazy and i love it
Idk just go to a gay pride event theirs one in every western city every summer. The straight/bisexual women still go to virtue signal its not just gays.

• +1
emotional connection = physical attraction
Legit. This needs to be mainstream. Love is instantaneous and happens upon receiving a visual stimulus involving an attractive person. Love at first sight is the ONLY love

Idk just go to a gay pride event theirs one in every western city every summer. The straight/bisexual women still go to virtue signal its not just gays.
I'm physically attractive should i just give them a look at tell them to boom boom bang?

I'm physically attractive should i just give them a look at tell them to boom boom bang?
Ive never been lol but im assuming allot of them are on drugs so you probs dont need to get to know them well if thts wht u mean.

• Woah
it's just physical stimulation,

Liberals think sleeping with everyone is ok, some of them think pedophilia doesn't exist.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: panjeet currycel, TitusA and MagaPutinism
"Emotional connection" doesn't exist.

Liberals think sleeping with everyone is ok, some of them think pedophilia doesn't exist.
In the west the liberal view is starting to get more and more push back against it but I genuinely think allot of them would of been open saying pedophilia should be legal in 5-10 years if not.

• JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN
But spicy stuff is a soul tie ritual where we connect spiritually and transcend our ran through bodies :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• Woah