I cucked a a guy who thought he was the shit

D

Deleted member 17676

This life is rigged and u will lose even if u win
So,me and my best friend was in a very big fare in my local town,all the town baddies and roasties were there(some early 30s and 15s were giving me heavy iois)so,i seated with my friend in a ride called "the high tide ride(it's like a boat that swings like a pendulum)" and this nigga comes in with his hot gf and acting like total asshole to others and started making his way to the back seats and his gf gave a glance to me and she signalled him saying that she wanted to sit besides me where there is empty seat as it's way and it's way fun in the back seats and sat besides me,note that she was sitting right in front of me where the difference wouldn't be that obvious and her bf for the beta cuck he is started getting defensive and giving me death looks and told her that she will sit in b/w us jfl.me and my friend made fun of him for being over excited and he started being aggressive.ngl,i was going to beat the shit out of him if he started some shit.after that ride was over that bitch was giving me heavy iois and her bf was looking like he was gonna kill me but alas his beta traits and recessed face couldn't stop me from mogging him.

The blackpill i got is that girls will never be faithful to you no matter how much u provide for her.ofcourse u faggots know this but seeing it apply in real life before ur very own eyes is something else

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thetruealpha, p0lishsubhuman, pneumocystosis and 3 others
Dnrd + larp

Tagging homies
@RabidRosaries
@8PSLcel
@sub5inchcel
@Octillionaire
@inferiorpispot234

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16369
Nigga,i am swearing on my life.i am not an autist thats gonna point guns at their heads and squeeze out a confession that his girl cucked him for me.

If i make video proofs of random incidents like these then i will surely end up in a psych ward

Nigga,i am swearing on my life.i am not an autist thats gonna point guns at their heads and squeeze out a confession that his girl cucked him for me.

If i make video proofs of random incidents like these then i will surely end up in a psych ward
You’re getting defensive because you know it’s larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You’re getting defensive because you know it’s larp
Kek,the state of this forum.nigga idc if u believe this story or not.i wanted to share it with you guys cuz it's so funny.if me swearing on my life dosent convince you then nothing else would jfl

Should have got her to suck you and your friend's (sharing is caring) cocks on the ride in front of the cuck boyfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 17676
Should have got her to suck you and your friend's (sharing is caring) cocks on the ride in front of the cuck boyfriend.
U weren't there so it would've been a betrayel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
So,me and my best friend was in a very big fare in my local town,all the town baddies and roasties were there(some early 30s and 15s were giving me heavy iois)so,i seated with my friend in a ride called "the high tide ride(it's like a boat that swings like a pendulum)" and this nigga comes in with his hot gf and acting like total asshole to others and started making his way to the back seats and his gf gave a glance to me and she signalled him saying that she wanted to sit besides me where there is empty seat as it's way and it's way fun in the back seats and sat besides me,note that she was sitting right in front of me where the difference wouldn't be that obvious and her bf for the beta cuck he is started getting defensive and giving me death looks and told her that she will sit in b/w us jfl.me and my friend made fun of him for being over excited and he started being aggressive.ngl,i was going to beat the shit out of him if he started some shit.after that ride was over that bitch was giving me heavy iois and her bf was looking like he was gonna kill me but alas his beta traits and recessed face couldn't stop me from mogging him.

The blackpill i got is that girls will never be faithful to you no matter how much u provide for her.ofcourse u faggots know this but seeing it apply in real life before ur very own eyes is something else
Your blackpill is no blackpill at all. You just ran across a dumb slut at the fair with her boyfriend. And what did that dude provide for her? A funnel cake? You even said it yourself that the guy acted like a beta. Dudes like that usually only attract girls that will cheat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thetruealpha and Deleted member 17676
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
I would have been there in spirit. If your dick is getting sucked, so is mine.
topkek:feelskek:,this is peak looksmaxx brotherhood

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Your blackpill is no blackpill at all. You just ran across a dumb slut at the fair with her boyfriend. And what did that dude provide for her? A funnel cake? You even said it yourself that the guy acted like a beta. Dudes like that usually only attract girls that will cheat.
i agree but isnt every foid a slut in someway nowadays??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
if you didn't fuck the girl then he didn't get what he deserved and me reading this wall of text was a complete waste of time

if you didn't fuck her then all this text was useless

what does iois mean?