I CUCKED MYSELF AGAIN

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
So I literally have -100 game.

A chick I’ve been talking to on hinge was talking about movies then said we should watch this one together sometime.

I responded w a shitty joke.

She then pressed me about how many girls I’ve seen from the app. I thought I was high iq so I said only a couple. She then responds that she’s not looking for anything serious.

BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT ME SAYING A COUPLE MEANT I WANTED AN LTR.

I replied nah I’m dtf and some sexual shit and she unmatched.

Fucking over brutal cucked myself again

@apemaxxed @Xangsane @tomsmith @ike57 @Moggie

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggie, guitarlordace and MoggerChad
@Sarx is this worse than the Kevin hart line?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and guitarlordace
By saying "ONLY a couple" specifically you implied you want her to think of a ltr

You should've said "a couple"

Or just should have been a Chad

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: guitarlordace and Deleted member 22780
By saying "ONLY a couple" specifically you implied you want her to think of a ltr

You should've said "a couple"

Or just should have been a Chad
Ik I realized after. I fucked up bad. She was a cute gym girl

• +1
Reactions: guitarlordace and MoggerChad
But tbh this is the case when looks really could have worked in your favor.

I don't blame your game this time at all. She might have just flaked cause she had a better option.

• Hmm...
  • +1
@guitarlordace did my height affect this outcome? I bet it did. 5’8 was written on my hinge bio

• +1
Reactions: guitarlordace
But tbh this is the case when looks really could have worked in your favor.

I don't blame your game this time at all. She might have just flaked cause she had a better option.
She was texting me at length for a couple days and was really pressing about if I also flirted w other girls like that. Bitch was weird af tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: guitarlordace
@guitarlordace did my height affect this outcome? I bet it did. 5’8 was written on my hinge bio
Yes if u were 6’4 she’d be sucking ur dick off while u posted heightpill on .org

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 22780
She was texting me at length for a couple days and was really pressing about if I also flirted w other girls like that. Bitch was weird af tbh.
Trust me she was texting multiple dudes. A better one might just have come into the picture. You should have hurried to meet her if you saw real ioi.

• +1
Trust me she was texting multiple dudes. A better one might just have come into the picture. You should have hurried to meet her if you saw real ioi.
Yeah ur right tbh. I’ve asked so many girls out this week and they’re all like muh holidays can’t we’re busy. Jfl cucked by Santa

• JFL
Reactions: guitarlordace and MoggerChad
You probably beat around the bush way too long

• +1
Mirin how u turned this language section into ur personal vent box. Over if someone tags mods tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, MoggerChad and Deleted member 22780
Mirin how u turned this language section into ur personal vent box. Over if someone tags mods tho
Niggas have like 3 alts these mods r so low iq

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and guitarlordace