I cum at the thought of a girl slowly ending my life in the most painful and brutal way possible

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I want the torture to be very erotic, to the point where it is kinda romantic and wholesome in a way. Having the privilege to experience the pain is what I hope for one day in my sad, miserable life. I want her to make painful cuts all over my skinny, hairless, cute, tied up body while kindly stitching it up with a needle so I don't die of blood loss.

She then will stick a needle in my urethra (entrance of the penis) and stab my inner urethral walls. I beg her to stop, but she just keeps going, saying "it's the best for you, honey." She proceeds to pour an extremely acidic solution into my wounds, and I love how fierce and careless she is and her evil laughter which is the perfect balance of "girl-boss" and cute. :owo:

I experience sharp, never-ending pain for multiple weeks before my life ends. Right before she abruptly ends it by shooting me in the head, she whispers "goodbye, you ugly worthless subhuman" and I start tearing up in joy and I say to her "I love you."

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin, apocalypse, Clark69 and 2 others
ayo wtf

• +1
Reactions: ascension and sibience
fkn cage

• +1
Reactions: sibience