I cursed out God for the first time in my life today

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I had enough.

Today, I waited all day for my girl to text or call me when she goes on lunch but since the connection in my house is SO FUCKING SHIT, I couldn’t answer her calls, it wasn’t connecting.

I then ran outside to call her and it still didn’t work. I tried texting her saying it wasn’t working. I didn’t get a text back so I called again.

Then I ran back inside the house and finally her texts come through saying “stop calling I’m back at work!” and it makes it seem as if I was ignoring her texts and continuing to call despite her telling me not to, when in reality the texts weren’t even coming through.

I mean, what a joke of a life. God already beats the living shit out of me and takes away everything good in life, then he makes the internet connection complete shit FOR ME ONLY. Literally no one else in the house experiences this connection issue except for me.

What’s the explanation? There isn’t one. God fucking hates me.

So I got so angry I cussed him out. Never thought I’d do that.

I’m so angry I can literally murder someone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
So you insulted nothing. Good.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
So you insulted nothing. Good.
How do you explain this issue? The connection being bad only for me and cucking me and preventing me from talking or texting? It’s like some evil force is trying to manipulate things to happen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
How do you explain this issue? The connection being bad only for me and cucking me and preventing me from talking or texting? It’s like some evil force is trying to manipulate things to happen
Um, I think that's just called bad connection coinciding with a time when you need it most. But I understand your frustration and need to take it out on something.

I cursed God after arsenal vs man City ref disasterclass. Been an atheist ever since