I cut my friend off and he messaged me

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I fell in a deep depression and stopped talking to people. Lost my job and 30 pounds of weight. My best friend called me to hang out like we did every weekend but I didn't pick up and ignored him. It's been almost 3 months since I talked to him.

Now I decided to accept a friend request on Instagram and it's a girl. I message and ask who is this and turns out it's my friend's girlfriend. He is messaging me now apologizing if he did something wrong but I'm not responding. I know I'm a piece of shit for acting like this. Should I answer?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, phukmikehok, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Yeah you are an asshole

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 18244, closedplatecel and 6 others
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Just go and see your friend!
EnApdOxXcAEVPv1.jpg

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 19896 and .*my*.
retards on this site complain about having no friends then go do shit like this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 19551, RAITEIII and 6 others
what the fuck is wrong with you?
I am mentally ill and I think that people hate me and that I don't belong and that no one accepts me so I cut people off because I will only hurt them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and RAITEIII
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I am mentally ill and I think that people hate me and that I don't belong and that no one accepts me so I cut people off because I will only hurt them
if you are actively aware of these problems why do you still act like this? text your friend and apologize NOW

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I’ve done this to my friends before for 6 months straight. My friends understand and don’t care. If depression it’s probably best to force yourself to be around them but I’m not like that myself so I understand why it’s hard. Just say sorry for dropping off and explain why you did.

I fell in a deep depression and stopped talking to people. Lost my job and 30 pounds of weight. My best friend called me to hang out like we did every weekend but I didn't pick up and ignored him. It's been almost 3 months since I talked to him.

Now I decided to accept a friend request on Instagram and it's a girl. I message and ask who is this and turns out it's my friend's girlfriend. He is messaging me now apologizing if he did something wrong but I'm not responding. I know I'm a piece of shit for acting like this. Should I answer?
Just say your depressed and it’s nothing to do with him

He cares about you stop being a cunt and just tell him your going through rough times and need time to be alone for a bit, your a fucking simp that much is ceartain you answer to a random bitch but not your boy; pussyhole

if you are actively aware of these problems why do you still act like this? text your friend and apologize NOW
I said sorry and that I will explain later, I don't know when though

Just say your depressed and it’s nothing to do with him

He cares about you stop being a cunt and just tell him your going through rough times and need time to be alone for a bit, your a fucking simp that much is ceartain you answer to a random bitch but not your boy; pussyhole
wow I'm a real ass aren't I

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Sounds like a true friend, answer his msg retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok, .*my*. and Deleted member 17872
As everybody is saying message him

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
My dad considers me as the biggest retard by his own words « never saw more retarded than my son for he is smart but prefers to be the dumbest retard »
Yeah ur father is right. U r the biggest retard

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and .*my*.
Sounds like a true friend, answer his msg retard
I did but I will ignore him. I want to cause him pain as life caused me pain

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: onnysk and .*my*.
A Good friend is extremely rare. You will regret it for your whole life.
I don't need friends for god's sake, I want a girl to show interest in me for once. Why is he getting laid and girls like him and I don't?

• +1
I don't need friends for god's sake, I want a girl to show interest in me for once. Why is he getting laid and girls like him and I don't?
Looks and his personality. Stop being bitter. He actually might get you laid. You would act way worse if you were in his situation.

• So Sad
Looks and his personality. Stop being bitter. He actually might get you laid. You would act way worse if you were in his situation.
I got drunk with him numerous times and we hanged out many times and drank with girls and had fun but for some reason him and all of our mutual friends get some and I don't. I may seem bitter but it's only because I have been mistreated like that for so long.

girls come when you have success, true friends are much more rare

• JFL
girls come when you have success, true friends are much more rare
I had a job and a car at the time and some money and he didn't have jack. He was getting laid despite being 4 years younger than me

• +1
Fucking nigger you were talking about morals to me in the other thread today, shame on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, incel194012940, onnysk and 1 other person
youre a fucking nigger while id kill to have one irl friend

After reading this I feel like you're the second biggest cunt on this place, only behind the clown who slandered me for months all over the internet.

You, listen you fucking cunt. You're unloading all your fucking bullshit and mentall issues on him when he done nothing wrong other than coming across your shitty face in this life. I hope he sees that you're not worth his time and effort. There you are making him think he done something and making him feel like shit. If you want sex go jerk off or smth stop stepping on people for the sake of nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21001 and .*my*.
I did but I will ignore him. I want to cause him pain as life caused me pain
Damn bro. I felt that. Sometimes i do feel that as well. Especially towards people that you know but are not necessarily your friends, just acquaintances.

Life is miserable for most men, only a select few can truly enjoy. I remember when i mistreated my mother for having been born with the same face as her and not my chadlite father. Knwoing my father had the sought after "pretty privilege" and i didn't was so heartbreaking. That was my first blackpill realization.

My dad is jewish (ethnically) my mom isn't. But he was a drug addict and a scumbag albeit a good looking one

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Talk to your friend. He’s a good one

Woww thats fucked