I cut

calvinc

calvinc

Retardcel
Joined
Sep 9, 2025
Posts
416
Reputation
492
I'd usually dump this in some discord server but I'm currently banned app-wide (for the next 2 days), I'm pretty drunk right now and need to get this off my chest

I've been cutting for about two weeks now, almost exclusively on the outside of my left forearm. Sometimes I twist aluminum cans in half and make cat scratches with the sharp parts of the can, but mostly I've been using a folding knife I took from my brother's bedroom drawer.

Not for any one particular reason, moreso a congregation of multiple. Pain is purity, and infliction of it on the self is a kind of meditation. It brings me down. It makes me do something I don't want to do for fucking once. I could use more pain in my easy ass lazy ass life. And secondarily, I just really like watching blood bead up on the surface of my skin, and enjoy tasting it when I lick it off. And I like looking down at the procession of thin red lines along my arm the day after

Do y'all sympathize or should I rope? Comment below + like + subscribe + hit that bell + leave a dono with the link below + sign up for the billion gambling sites this bullshit website is advertising now
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet

Similar threads

kingkyerna
Replies
8
Views
36
kingkyerna
kingkyerna
Rick_bozo
Replies
18
Views
30
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
hitmancrewzz
Replies
6
Views
51
foidslayerr333
foidslayerr333
revelations214
Replies
6
Views
66
revelations214
revelations214
DIY.Suicide
Replies
13
Views
75
lookism...
lookism...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top