I dare you to come to Kosovo

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me

@Outerz14 @AlbinoMaxxer

Btw @AlbinoMaxxer you have the worst username. Who the fuck wants to be an Albino? Only an abused dog like yourself. Kill yourself 🐕

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, optimisticzoomer, twojei and 2 others

@Outerz14 @AlbinoMaxxer

Btw @AlbinoMaxxer you have the worst username. Who the fuck wants to be an Albino? Only an abused dog like yourself. Kill yourself 🐕

IMG 5042

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, TUSSELEIF, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
You are brown

• +1
Reactions: noobs, Onewithmoss and cookie-dough
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Pussy ass country

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Were you the one that raided my friends house and stole 500k worth of rolexxes, patek philippes and jewellery?

I'm on vacation, so that's why I started posting after more than one year.
I didn’t have a problem with u lmao you just mentioned your status

@Outerz14 @AlbinoMaxxer

No you illegitimate retard ethnic scum. I’m not sctually albino I’m just really white. And nigga no one chooses to be Albino or not how retarded are you:lul:ugly sub-5 incel. Why haven’t you roped yet fag

No you illegitimate retard ethnic scum. I’m not sctually albino I’m just really white. And nigga no one chooses to be Albino or not how retarded are you:lul:ugly sub-5 incel. Why haven’t you roped yet fag
Reading this reply made me lose a good amount of brain cells.

Tell me 5 respectable things your country has done and i'll change my mind
Like I said, go do your research first and then we can have a private Convo. With respect. Peace.

Reading this reply made me lose a good amount of brain cells.
TLDR for your retard brain: You live in a shithole country as an ethnic getting ugly foids only. Not to mention just by the videos you post I can tell ur scum and very low iq:feelsuhh:

@The Grinch

• Woah
Reactions: The Grinch
Like I said, go do your research first and then we can have a private Convo. With respect. Peace.
You didnt name shit

So im back to my belief

Fuck your pussy ass bitch country ur women are whores

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
TLDR for your retard brain: You live in a shithole country as an ethnic getting ugly foids only. Not to mention just by the videos you post I can tell ur scum and very low iq:feelsuhh:
My IQ is 120 confirmed. I did a proctored IQ test in prison.

dude ur not hard or nun
what a retard jfl

You didnt name shit

So im back to my belief

Fuck your pussy ass bitch country ur women are whores
Serious question. Were you bullied by Albanian bad boys as a child. Sorry if true. It's wrong to generalize.

dude ur not hard or nun
what a retard jfl
You don't know me, I've got nothing to prove. I'm just here to shitpost cause I've got nothing else to do.

Why the hate? You don't even know me nor do I, but I don't talk shit to people, only if they start first to attack me for no reason at all.

It was actually one albanian boy by the name of matteos he had black glasses on

Me and my brother used to beat him up :lul:
Wow, congrats for being a tough guy, beating a guy who was weak. Plus it was 2 vs 1.

You showed to everyone in this post that you're a pussy, and I would love to take revenge on you in the name of the poor guy you used to beat up. Fuck weakling.

Wow, congrats for being a tough guy, beating a guy who was weak. Plus it was 2 vs 1.

You showed to everyone in this post that you're a pussy, and I would love to take revenge on you in the name of the poor guy you used to beat up. Fuck weakling.
He used to bully other people

We taught him his lesson

:ROFLMAO:

After that day he never bully again

Me albania be carful

We taught him his lesson

:ROFLMAO:

After that day he never bully again

Me albania be carful
What’s your ethnicity?

We taught him his lesson
Ok, then I understand. I admit, I got bullied in elementary, and I know how it feels. I would do the same thing even if he's Albanian.

But why are you being so childish? Why hate a whole nation for stupid reasons?

Im not curry

But bro I thought we were friends?:fuk:
we are

when i say curry i don't mean it in a demeaning/rude way, tbh i'm just used to referring to south asians like that on here it's second nature because most sotuh asians use it to refer to themselves

although i agree it's wrong that's why i edited it out

Ok, then I understand. I admit, I got bullied in elementary, and I know how it feels. I would do the same thing even if he's Albanian.

But why are you being so childish? Why hate a whole nation for stupid reasons?
Were on a incel website at 1am

Im obviously trolling bro

t

@Outerz14 @AlbinoMaxxer

ten more reps of middLE finger at random people. let's go! LOW INHIB MAXXING

• Love it
Reactions: Averagecel
The real question is are you miring my orangey/red undetones:love:
The answer is no, I don’t want to look like you and why are you so scared to reveal your ethnicity? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

t

Low inhibition is legit for everything in life my brother

• Love it
Reactions: twojei
The answer is no, I don’t want to look like you and why are you so scared to reveal your ethnicity? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Stop coping you brown boy

I skinmogg you to Serbia and back

Why would i be scared of an albanian boy?:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
t

You can find enough info on how to become more low inhibition. But in my case I became more low inhibition through psychedelics, especially LSD.

Have you ever taken LSD? It's fun af

Subhuman country