I dare you to come to Kosovo

you brown boy

I skinmogg you

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Curry classic

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
@The Grinch what's your nationality?

At least here in Kosovo we don't have ethnic apes stabbing each other over stupid shit. Be careful which city you visit in England.
And btw Hellbanianz run your shithole.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
At least here in Kosovo we don't have ethnic apes stabbing each other over stupid shit. Be careful which city you visit in England.
You just have the worst Albanian types but multiplied across the whole country

You just have the worst Albanian types but multiplied across the whole country
They are mafiamaxxed and can easily end your pathetic life if you fuck around.

• JFL
Are Hellbanianz real? A few years ago I had a couple of Discord gangbangers threaten to shank me a continent away :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
You can find enough info on how to become more low inhibition. But in my case I became more low inhibition through psychedelics, especially LSD.

Have you ever taken LSD? It's fun af
nAH Bbro. But I'm planning on taking some mushrooms. You have experience with those?

@Outerz14 @AlbinoMaxxer

Btw @AlbinoMaxxer you have the worst username. Who the fuck wants to be an Albino? Only an abused dog like yourself. Kill yourself 🐕

I don't think many people willingly go to Kosovo

nAH Bbro. But I'm planning on taking some mushrooms. You have experience with those?
Not yet, but I've heard they have the same effect on your inhibition levels. Meaning they definitely lower your inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Are Hellbanianz real? A few years ago I had a couple of Discord gangbangers threaten to shank me a continent away :lul::lul::lul:
Yes, Hellbanianz are real. About the discord thing I have no idea.

• Hmm...
Reactions: kwacker777
A few years ago I had a couple of Discord gangbangers threaten to shank me a continent away :lul::lul::lul:
Where are you from? I believe your story. It's absolutely plausible. But they were probably trolls like most users on here.

Be careful if you are mentally unstable. Psychedelics can be very dangerous if you are prone to feelings of paranoia from smoking weed or other drugs. A bad trip from mushrooms or LSD is 100 times worse than a bad trip from weed.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Outerz14
Imagine having pride in your country lmao. Such cucked behavior.

"YES MR CORRUPT POLITICIAN I VOLUNTEER TO GO DIE IN THE TRENCH FIRST!

Be careful if you are mentally unstable. Psychedelics can be very dangerous if you are prone to feelings of paranoia from smoking weed or other drugs. A bad trip from mushrooms or LSD is 100 times worse than a bad trip from weed.
Pull up at M18 Manchester if you wanna die nigger

Imagine having pride in your country lmao. Such cucked behavior.

"YES MR CORRUPT POLITICIAN I VOLUNTEER TO GO DIE IN THE TRENCH FIRST!
At least we don't get cucked by BBCs in our own country.

Come to the Balkans as a BBC an try to cuck someone, you'll find out for yourself. But you won't be able to share your story on here after that, I can assure you.

To make it short, we are a based nation.

• JFL
I only get paranoia when I go outside. But that's something to have in mind. Ty

• +1
I only get paranoia when I go outside. But that's something to have in mind. Ty
DM me, I'll share with you my own personal experiences with drugs.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
At least we don't get cucked by BBCs in our own country.

Come to the Balkans as a BBC an try to cuck someone, you'll find out for yourself. But you won't be able to share your story on here after that, I can assure you.

To make it short, we are a based nation.

lmao

Walker ap ml 200914 1600094237490 hpEmbed

I'm not racist, but this is the bare minimum ass-beating you would get if you tried to fuck around doing gangsta shit or trying to slay in Kosovo. That's if you're lucky. If you crossed paths with a fool like me, you would 100% ascend to Gandy heaven. R.I.P

i will rape kosovo with my bcd (big confederate dick)

i will rape kosovo with my bcd (big confederate dick)
You mean big curry dick you larping shitskin, I know this forum is full of curries cause being curry automatically makes you an incel

This forum should ban all curries and send them to incels.is because curries can never ascend, and that's a fact