I daydream about living my life but with Chico's face everyday

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman

I was invisible my entire time at high school, no friends, no dating, no teen love, never went out, nothing

I remember the first day I went to 9th grade, I was seated next to this white stacy (probably one of the hottest girls in school) she told me hi, I told her hi back, and she never spoke to me again :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: she was the only attractive girl who ever spoke to me in all 4 years

if I had chico's face the bitch would be all over me :feelscry: we'd have a long conversation, exchange phone nummbers, and i'd ask her out weeks later of meeting and she'd be my girlfriend and I would have sex at 15 instead of being KHHV at 21 :feelshaha:

i'd have so much confidence if i was chico's face, I would approach girls who I didnt know at all and start conversations with them, I would try out for sports and be every girl in school's dream bf, i'd be elected to president of all the clubs i joined just because of my looks

but alas i had to be born a nerdy pajeet :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Timmy, copingtoohardrn and 2 others
same bhai....imagine being prime chico.....instead i am stuck in this short ugly ethnic non NT body. never began. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Indracelly
Stop daydreaming then

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
It's not all it's cracked up to be

I dream about being hunk all day all night.
My youth, my life is passing by and there is nothing I can do about it.

Caged at the last sentence