Is insane brehs. Literally I am that delusional

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, socialcel, Ricky212 and 4 others
Go out and do it in real life then retard

Every day type shiet

Looking for one, second year of uni but will prob redo it
So you're 20 years old no job and go to school but still manage to have no social interactions? and not get a girlfriend?:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
So you're 20 years old no job and go to school but still manage to have no social interactions? and not get a girlfriend?:ROFLMAO:
I just never tried. Like I just didn’t try properly

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I just don’t think I ever tried
going to university is literally the easiest place to get girls and make friends, if you dont make friends now or get a girl you will never

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
going to university is literally the easiest place to get girls and make friends, if you dont make friends now or get a girl you will never
I think I developed some next level schizo neuroticism high inhib high cortisol making it hard to interact and maintain interaction with people irl

Same for me before I dropped out

If you were cucked in high school college is over too

• +1
I think I developed some next level schizo neuroticism high inhib high cortisol making it hard to interact and maintain interaction with people irl
thats the gayest shit i have ever read just talk to people in your class, simple, its easy to talk to new people, when i started in a new school last year it wasnt hard to become friends with the new people in my class, and when i start my apprenticeship next year it wont be hard to make friends there either

• +1