I daydreaming about being a chad so often

badromance

badromance

Banned
It's making my blood boil knowing it will never be reallity. In my daydreams,im not dreaming about me being a chad,i have imagined and perfected my own chad charcter,with family and everything in it,i just use my real life for the daydream scenarios and creaitivity. Idk how long i will keep doing it,and there is no way i degrade myself to get a gf when they are all blatantly retarded,so i assume i will keep doing it for a good time

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
It's making my blood boil knowing it will never be reallity. In my daydreams,im not dreaming about me being a chad,i have imagined and perfected my own chad charcter,with family and everything in it,i just use my real life for the daydream scenarios and creaitivity. Idk how long i will keep doing it,and there is no way i degrade myself to get a gf when they are all blatantly retarded,so i assume i will keep doing it for a good time

jawzrsize gym diet roids some hair some tan and ur chad

jawzrsize gym diet roids some hair some tan and ur chad
I don't want to be a chad in my body or face,my chad in my daydreams with my brain is unmoggable perfect slayer.

i do same shit all day tbh, but I dream about a non autistic, charismatic version of me dating my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND