I decided to double my salary

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Truck Driving just isn’t enough

I’m going to finish an online coding bootcamp that “pay after hire” clause.

Then get a remote coding job. Drive Muh truck, come home and code, go to sleep. Earn 1500-2500 each week that way, if not more, and expedite my pathway to wealth.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Psychophilly, GalacticHero and 9 others

Then get a remote coding job. Drive Muh truck, come home and code, go to sleep. Earn 1500-2500 each week that way, if not more, and expedite my pathway to wealth.
After taxes ofc

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
i always laugh at anybody that works for others instead of starting his own business.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: qkz, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 22354 and 5 others
i always laugh at anybody that works for others instead of starting his own business.
Tell me more about the business you don’t have and never will have.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Hades, buckchadley31 and 16 others
Tell me more about the business you don’t have and never will have.
My father owns multiple restaurants, i am planning to startup restaurants in US too. I already know the ins and outs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma and poopoohead

w based looksmaxxing moneymaxxing enthusiast

My father owns multiple restaurants, i am planning to startup restaurants in US too. I already know the ins and outs
You WILL fail miserably.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, buckchadley31, budgie and 11 others
What's your plans dating wise? Or do you have any

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deprived, Cidre enjoyer and 5 others
What's your plans dating wise? Or do you have any
Picking up homeless chicks (that are young and recently homeless ideally), the usual at the night club or bar, library, parks, I’ll give online another shot after I’ve monemaxxed and social media maxxed and completed all my looksmaxxing plans, maybe go to foreign countries.

Ideally I’d love to be able to keep my skin youthful and keep my age looking around 28 (since I won’t be wealth maxxed until 36-38) so that I can pickup college and high school chicks.

I want to fuck them
Have them worship and love me
Tell me I’m their ideal man
And then kill them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, budgie, Danish_Retard and 6 others
My father owns multiple restaurants
cringe. imagine trying to flex on a guy hustling when all you achieved yet was to come out of your mother's dalit vagina and being the son of someone who actually achieved something in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Danish_Retard, tombradylover and 20 others
cringe. imagine trying to flex on a guy hustling when all you achieved yet was to come out of your mother's dalit vagina and being the son of someone who actually achieved something in life.
I don’t know what these guys are expecting like his dad ain’t gonna just give him his restaurants lol, he’s gonna be working one way or another to get his business going. And if he decides to do what a lot of rich kids do and just live off their parents then their dating life will suck cuz they won’t have access to their trust fund until they’re like 35 or 40, roughly the same age I’ll be when I acquire wealth, lmao. Might even be later if their relationship with parents go south which isn’t uncommon for rich households.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Rt-Rust1
I am not even flexing lol. If you think i am flexing, fix your mindset. I just told him that its better to do your own startup rather than working for others. Thats what all millionaires did. Nobody worked under others.

I don’t know what these guys are expecting like his dad ain’t gonna just give him his restaurants lol, he’s gonna be working one way or another to get his business going. And if he decides to do what a lot of rich kids do and just live off their parents then their dating life will suck cuz they won’t have access to their trust fund until they’re like 35 or 40, roughly the same age I’ll be when I acquire wealth, lmao. Might even be later if their relationship with parents go south which isn’t uncommon for rich households.
I am not waiting for my dad to give me his restaurants. I already told him i will start from scratch by my own.

I am not waiting for my dad to give me his restaurants. I already told him i will start from scratch by my own.
And where you gonna get the funds to start up a restaurant if you’re never going to “work for someone else”?

And where you gonna get the funds to start up a restaurant if you’re never going to “work for someone else”?
I have already saved up money by working online and doing social engineering lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
someone in this thread tell me how i can stop working 3 minimum wage jobs for surgery i need money 😭😭🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I have already saved up money by working online and doing social engineering lol
Social engineering?

Okay this guy is broke af

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Rt-Rust1, LooksOrDeath and 2 others

Nigga actually decided to “just learn to code”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Danish_Retard and Rt-Rust1
Social engineering?

i was earning upto 100k$/month at my peek lol by SE'ing Dell. Ask about DevilSE. Even had my own forum called incidious

someone in this thread tell me how i can stop working 3 minimum wage jobs for surgery i need money 😭😭🙏
stop whining keep grinding faggot.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
It’s wiser said than done for those who don’t have their own businesses but that’s good if he owns his own shit

i was earning upto 100k$/month at my peek lol by SE'ing Dell. Ask about DevilSE. Even had my own forum called incidious
Dude teach me the ways of this shit what is DevilSE?

Uh yeah, don't try to do both trucking and coding in the same day. Way smarter to just get 2 remote jobs, especially ones that don't drain your soul. I typically complete my full workload for my primary job within the first week of every month, the rest of the time I get paid to be "on call", in which I work my secondary job on my primary job's time. Netting between 160k and 180k for stress free work, never consuming more than 40hrs of my time a week (but hitting roughly 60-70hrs in pay)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Uh yeah, don't try to do both trucking and coding in the same day. Way smarter to just get 2 remote jobs, especially ones that don't drain your soul. I typically complete my full workload for my primary job within the first week of every month, the rest of the time I get paid to be "on call", in which I work my secondary job on my primary job's time. Netting between 160k and 180k for stress free work, never consuming more than 40hrs of my time a week (but hitting roughly 60-70hrs in pay)
Thanks for the advice, but I’m gonna ignore it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship and ShineBright
Thanks for the advice, but I’m gonna ignore it.
Enjoy crashing your truck or getting canned for writing monkey scratch code, buddy boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Picking up homeless chicks (that are young and recently homeless ideally), the usual at the night club or bar, library, parks, I’ll give online another shot after I’ve monemaxxed and social media maxxed and completed all my looksmaxxing plans, maybe go to foreign countries.

Ideally I’d love to be able to keep my skin youthful and keep my age looking around 28 (since I won’t be wealth maxxed until 36-38) so that I can pickup college and high school chicks.

I want to fuck them
Have them worship and love me
Tell me I’m their ideal man
And then kill them
How tall are you and do you have a big or small skull? I image you to either be a redneck borderline inbred truck driver , or a gigachad robust uncle type of trucker.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasnt and Oberyn
How tall are you and do you have a big or small skull? I image you to either be a redneck borderline inbred truck driver , or a gigachad robust uncle type of trucker.
I’m Gigachad robust uncle type

6’2”
Large skull

Brutal mog

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
What is it about the topic of making money that turns people into assholes instantly

checkout nulled.to and go to social engineering section
Why are you not still doing it?
That website is huge, what is really the chance that all of that works? Wouldn't all of them be making all that money?

If something works you won't ever post it. Because then it gets patched. If you trully made that money it had to be with your own concept.

I can obtain a lot of real debit cards with someone's name. I'm not allowed to scam the bank but I can scam the websites... Pm me so we can craft something together.

you just need to hustle and grind more.

Question: How many self help/business books are you reading each week?
Answer: Not enough

you just need to hustle and grind more.

Question: How many self help/business books are you reading each week?
Answer: Not enough
i work too much to read books lol

What is it about the topic of making money that turns people into assholes instantly
Good question and there’s a very solid answer to this question.

You vill be nevertheless fired from your job by April YHWEH willing

Social engineering?

social engineering literally means indian scam caller. I put him on ignore for insane cringe posting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 23778 and lasnt
Why are you not still doing it?
That website is huge, what is really the chance that all of that works? Wouldn't all of them be making all that money?

If something works you won't ever post it. Because then it gets patched. If you trully made that money it had to be with your own concept.

I can obtain a lot of real debit cards with someone's name. I'm not allowed to scam the bank but I can scam the websites... Pm me so we can craft something together.
I stopped doing it because there used to be my partner in US who would send out boxes for me and sell stuff for me. Now I lost contact with him. He even had 4 of my Alienware 55 inch monitors and Razer blade laptops. So i just got scammed. You can never trust anyone in these types of work.
I am just waiting to find another partner now.
+ The thing you are talking about is carding, which is highly illegal and can alert the feds.
social engineering literally means indian scam caller. I put him on ignore for insane cringe posting
Not really. Social engineering is the art of manipulating companies. Its basically exploitation of company's terms and services and guiding the own company by their rules to give you free products by the method of warranty exploitation.
The funny part is, almost all of social engineers and Refunders that i have met are german or British.

Social engineering?

He's afghani are you that retarded to not realize he telling fairly tails and you believe him. your truck driving job in usa make more money than his entire afghans family net worth... Don't let him fools you he said his father work in usa embassy before lol

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Buy a truck with self driving capabilities, then code while you're driving.

Translation: Your family owns a doner shop and you will be the cook once you're 18

• JFL
Reactions: OnlyWs
not all fathers own a big business nigga. when u have 0 "start up" money, u have no choice but to work for others

Funny how this guy jerks off truck driving with 50 posts a day about it, but here we see one of the issues with truck driving, aka burnout taking form right in front of our very eyes and now he’s looking for alternatives

The irony :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 23778 and Danish_Retard
He's afghani are you that retarded to not realize he telling fairly tails and you believe him. your truck driving job in usa make more money than his entire afghans family net worth... Don't let him fools you he said his father work in usa embassy before lol
cope, i can buy ur entire qatar with the money we have lol

mirin
i cant even apply for a job