I decided to double my salary

Translation: Your family owns a doner shop and you will be the cook once you're 18
not rlly true, i havent even visited my restaurants in past year. I work for myself and not dependant on my father.
not all fathers own a big business nigga. when u have 0 "start up" money, u have no choice but to work for others

thats true, but didnt he save up money while he was young? or just take a loan

muh just learn to code. people act as if you dont need to be a genius to do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 18879 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Danish_Retard
Funny how this guy jerks off truck driving with 50 posts a day about it, but here we see one of the issues with truck driving, aka burnout taking form right in front of our very eyes and now he’s looking for alternatives

The irony :lul::lul::lul:
Exact opposite of burnout I’m trying to get a second job to work in conjunction not replace

Keep coping loser

cope, i can buy ur entire qatar with the money we have lol
😂😂 Reverse psychology just makes you look pathetic and shows how self hated you're.
5yr old qatari UNIRONICALLY can buy your whole afghani bloodline and your dad chicken tikka masala restaurant in Pakistan if he even does has one lol

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
You work at 7/11
You're being surreal think this afghani can even enter or work at 7/11 in US he either work as TukTuk driver in Pakistan or toliet cleaner in arab country

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 2268
😂😂 Reverse psychology just makes you look pathetic and shows how self hated you're.
5yr old qatari UNIRONICALLY can buy your whole afghani bloodline and your dad chicken tikka masala restaurant in Pakistan if he even does has one lol
avrg qatari teenager earns around $100/month,
While i used to earn around $100,000/month
cope about it

avrg qatari teenager earns around $100/month,
While i used to earn around $100,000/month
cope about it
😂😂 I feel sad for you man now

coping i can buy ur entire bloodline with ur 1:1 frame
Is it worth it to pay 10€ for that forum? Cracked.to and the one you shared?

Is it worth it to pay 10€ for that forum? Cracked.to and the one you shared?
yea its worth it because you can see content without replying. You can also post in marketplace sections + and people can trust u while dealing with u. Its a huge buff. In those types of forums, trust and people with money are everything.
higher your rank = higher trust.

coping i can buy ur entire bloodline with ur 1:1 frame
Your reverse psychology getting sad you're from one of the poorest "human" group in the world and dare to talk about money with Qatari arab that can unironically buy your bloodline 😂

Our Indian driver here in qatar has better room and phone that your shitty 60$ Hawaii 3172924 1669238180378 Screenshot 20221124 194036687 1
500$ per year Somalia got better gdp per Capita than that 🤣

Your reverse psychology getting sad you're from one of the poorest "human" group in the world and dare to talk about money with Qatari arab that can unironically buy your bloodline 😂

Our Indian driver here in qatar has better room and phone that your shitty 60$ Hawaii View attachment 1966146View attachment 1966149
500$ per year Somalia got better gdp per Capita than that 🤣
lmk when ur dad or anyone in ur family can make $100k/month.
+ Stop disrespecting the Quranic verse in the room. Are you a murtad or kaffir?
@TRUE_CEL whats up with this qatari murtad

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Keep telling yourself fairly tails 100k/month could bought you better phone/clothes and live in better house lol and 100k is nothing that's bare minimum here anyway 🤣

Screenshot 20221124 195019597 1

+Stop disrespecting the Quranic verse in the room. Are you a murtad or kaffir?
Im more Muslim than you didn't you insulted the Kaaba in discord sever 😂 don't use this card against me

Keep telling yourself fairly tails 100k/month could bought you better phone/clothes and live in better house lol and 100k is nothing that's bare minimum here anyway 🤣

View attachment 1966231

Im more Muslim than you didn't you insulted the Kaaba in discord sever 😂 don't use this card against me
Is qatar education shit? dont they teach u that GDP per capita is measured yearly. Means average qatari earns only $128,000/year while i earn $100k/month.
If you want me to show you my bitcoin address transactions, come discord poor kid. I will also donate you $100 cuz ur my slave.
Come discord for $100 donation, but u have to change ur name to "Kuro's slave"

Is qatar education shit? dont they teach u that GDP per capita is measured yearly. Means average qatari earns only $128,000/year while i earn $100k/month.
If you want me to show you my bitcoin address transactions, come discord poor kid. I will also donate you $100 cuz ur my slave.
Come discord for $100 donation, but u have to change ur name to "Kuro's slave"
Keep telling yourself fairly tails if that makes feel better just remember your afghani live in Pakistan thats literally the rock bottom of living 🤣

Keep telling yourself fairly tails if that makes feel better just remember your afghani live in Pakistan thats literally the rock bottom of living 🤣
come discord, i give u $100 in bitcoin but u become my slave for 1 month and change name on discord and here. wallah

come discord, i give u $100 in bitcoin but u become my slave for 1 month and change name on discord and here. wallah
Invest your dad's year salary buying better phone and clothes but you will still keep living in your shitty room because 100$ can't do much.

If you want to use this world cup opportunity to clean toilets here in qatar i will buy you tickets as charity to starving afghans dms me 😆

Invest your dad's year salary buying better phone and clothes but you will still keep living in your shitty room because 100$ can't do much.

If you want to use this world cup opportunity to clean toilets here in qatar i will buy you tickets as charity to starving afghans dms me 😆
u wnt those $100 dont u?

yea its worth it because you can see content without replying. You can also post in marketplace sections + and people can trust u while dealing with u. Its a huge buff. In those types of forums, trust and people with money are everything.
higher your rank = higher trust.
Can you dm me some more useful forums like these 2?

+ Stop disrespecting the Quranic verse in the room. Are you a murtad or kaffir?
Excuse me bhai but am I missing something? I don’t see where the Quran’ic verse is being disrespected but if he’s disrespecting a verse then he is a munafiq. And I think the Qatari dude has more to worry about than a poster on looksmax and more on the degenerates that have come into his country and try to push their degeneracy into the country.

Excuse me bhai but am I missing something? I don’t see where the Quran’ic verse is being disrespected but if he’s disrespecting a verse then he is a munafiq. And I think the Qatari dude has more to worry about than a poster on looksmax and more on the degenerates that have come into his country and try to push their degeneracy into the country.
he is thinking the quranic verse in the room is something cheap. Absolutely disrespectful. He is munafiq.
He is weak MTN and thinks he mogs me because he is qatari lmfao. Such a sad life.

• Woah
he is thinking the quranic verse in the room is something cheap. Absolutely disrespectful. He is munafiq.
He is weak MTN and thinks he mogs me because he is qatari lmfao. Such a sad life.
Oh my bad bhai, that went over my head. Thought he added another picture to mock it or something. What does he look like? But yes he’s a munafiq if he calls you poor for that even though worldly richness is nothing when you don’t have Deen.

Oh my bad bhai, that went over my head. Thought he added another picture to mock it or something. What does he look like? But yes he’s a munafiq if he calls you poor for that even though worldly richness is nothing when you don’t have Deen.
i dont have his pics, he keeps deleting them cuz he is insecure. But i posted his pics once here, he got called a framecel and low-tier becky cuz of his 1:1 frame lmfao

• +1
i dont have his pics, he keeps deleting them cuz he is insecure. But i posted his pics once here, he got called a framecel and low-tier becky cuz of his 1:1 frame lmfao
JFL. That’a pretty funny. XD So what’s up with his barking then? I notice he’s simping for Indians like Arabs all seem to do. Though some based Arabs aren’t doing this anymore.

JFL. That’a pretty funny. XD So what’s up with his barking then? I notice he’s simping for Indians like Arabs all seem to do. Though some based Arabs aren’t doing this anymore.
idk, he is very obsessed with me, he thought curries cant mog him

• JFL
idk, he is very obsessed with me, he thought curries cant mog him
Legit? Lmfao coping Arab as usual. Can guarantee him plenty of curries mog him to death. Even his Jew cousins do. In warfare that is. ☺️

Yeah keep telling yourself that so you can cope with shitty response to gear. I can rep 3 plates you said your max was 295.
No you can’t