I demand and explanation

D

Deleted member 45175

The Armenian BVLL
@Autismcel @FaceandBBC @shizuku11111 @watah how is it gay that I except that I automatically have lower SMV then other races of men? It is visibly obvious in reality and I don't claim that it is because they are superior to my race or me I just except that they have higher SMV then me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, lowtiernormiechad, Autismcel and 5 others
Because ur ugly not because ur race 😹😹

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs, HTNcutecel, Recessed Life and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fentanyl, Recessed Life, n9wiff and 3 others
the only race with higher smv than white men is lightskin men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, ripper, n9wiff and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, lowtiernormiechad and nathan
A majority of white men are incel
Prob not majority but obviously jbw is cope. A white htn would outperform any other race htn. Most white men are just fat and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and nathan
A white htn would outperform any other race htn.
No they wouldnt or else they arent HTN, its weird to think about but its like saying a 120 IQ White guy is smarter than a 120 IQ Asian. If each HTN sticks to their own race it should be easy all around

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and bananasslayer
No they wouldnt or else they arent HTN, its weird to think about but its like saying a 120 IQ White guy is smarter than a 120 IQ Asian. If each HTN sticks to their own race it should be easy all around
Pheno and coloring pill + white guy would have wider appeal. Obviously any htn would do well with his own race wtf

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian
Pheno and coloring pill + white guy would have wider appeal. Obviously any htn would do well with his own race wtf
Lighter coloring is a failo not a halo just look at the SMV difference between Nordic men and Mediterranean men

Lighter coloring is a failo not a halo just look at the SMV difference between Nordic men and Mediterranean men
Carrington and ian somerhalder would be ideal coloring.

heno and coloring pill + white guy would have wider appeal. Obviously any htn would do well with his own race wtf
You realize most people date their own race, whats the point of limiting it to "who can attract the most white girls" when talking about colouring pill. You claim it's obvious yet think appealing to others is worth mentioning

You realize most people date their own race, whats the point of limiting it to "who can attract the most white girls" when talking about colouring pill. You claim it's obvious yet think appealing to others is worth mentioning
Coloring pill isn’t just about attracting white girls wtf u smoking 😹 u think some brown sea gook coloring is ideal to even his own women? Even blacks prefer lightskins, latinos make fun of indios in their communities. Doesn’t matter that most people date within race. Who would want a curry foid over some mullata or latina?

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
  • +1
Reactions: watah
Even blacks prefer lightskins, latinos make fun of indios in their communities. Doesn’t matter that most people date within race. Who would want a curry foid over some mullata or latina?
Learn to read bro your original statement only works in the West where multiple races of HTNs have to compete so yes attracting mainly white girls. The original statement made by you is white htn outperforming ethnic htn don't strawman with coloring

Learn to read bro your original statement only works in the West where multiple races of HTNs have to compete so yes attracting mainly white girls. The original statement made by you is white htn outperforming ethnic htn don't strawman with coloring
Only the west matters 😂

Most white people have "pigskin"
20240804 173921

Being a Pigskin is better than Shitskin. This guys SMV would tenfold with whiter skin tone.

• JFL
@Autismcel @FaceandBBC @shizuku11111 @watah how is it gay that I except that I automatically have lower SMV then other races of men? It is visibly obvious in reality and I don't claim that it is because they are superior to my race or me I just except that they have higher SMV then me.
Because ur ugly not because ur race 😹😹
Yeah dude, it's just because you're ugly. And you enjoy the company of men.

You would be an incel if you weren't betabuxxing an ugly ass noodlewhore (Inb4 I slayed white Stacies bro just so happens the women I have dedicated my life to is a sub 3 chinkoid)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 0S4MA and watah
You would be an incel if you weren't betabuxxing an ugly ass noodlewhore (Inb4 I slayed white Stacies bro just so happens the women I have dedicated my life two is a sub 3 chinkoid)
That response smacks of bitter repressed homosexuality.

That response smacks of bitter repressed homosexuality.
Projection you are primarily attracted to a race of women which look like young males of there race

Prob not majority but obviously jbw is cope. A white htn would outperform any other race htn. Most white men are just fat and ugly
A mulatto htn with coloured eyes will do better than white htn tbh

• +1
Company of men is better for Having Conversations. Unlike a Politically correct NPC foid.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 45175
Alright nigga you're Mark Corrigan's alt aren't you?
No, Mark Corrigan was a cool dude. This guy is a combative little pillow biter.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and watah
No one owes you anything, red ape Edomite (so-called White) man.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
Ah it's my favorite JBW coping, ugh reaction spamming, shitskin @borntosuffer can you at least answer my question are you confirmedtruecel?

It's not about your race: it's about your face.

Only SFcels cope with "muhhh race :soy::soy:"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
It's not about your race: it's about your face.

Only SFcels cope with "muhhh race :soy::soy:"
Fair skin Caucasians and mongoloids are incel by default

• JFL
Fair skin Caucasians and mongoloids are incel by default
Elab.

BBC + BWC just every type of BC is a meme here, I think you took em too seriously. JBW still does work in some asian countries though

Elab.

BBC + BWC just every type of BC is a meme here, I think you took em too seriously. JBW still does work in some asian countries though
It's not even about any BC it's just simply that white and East Asian men aren't viewed as attractive by women

It's not even about any BC it's just simply that white and East Asian men aren't viewed as attractive by women
Source? Stop playing the victim card lol

You can literally travel to some SEA country and ascend there with a trad waifu, you're just greedy af bhai

Source? Stop playing the victim card lol

You can literally travel to some SEA country and ascend there with a trad waifu, you're just greedy af bhai

Just spend a majority of your money betabuxxing a whore who cheats on you theory

Just spend a majority of your money betabuxxing a whore who cheats on you theory
She admitted that she's richer than him.

They've been married for 10 years as well

Use your JBW card in SEA and stop whining, playing the victim while us ethnic brahs don't have any "JBE" card like you claim

She admitted that she's richer than him.
Were? As far as I know she was unemployed/making minimum wage in a third world shithole meanwhile he is some rich white collar worker who is the one who pays for the nice ass house they live in.
Use your JBW card in SEA and stop whining, playing the victim while us ethnic brahs don't have any "JBE" card like you claim
Cope you could probably slay for free in western or central Europe tbh ngl. Meanwhile I would have to pay for SEA ladyboys.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Were? As far as I know she was unemployed/making minimum wage in a third world shithole meanwhile he is some rich white collar worker who is the one who pays for the nice ass house they live in
She's the one running their account.
Cope you could probably slay for free in western or central Europe tbh ngl. Meanwhile I would have to pay for SEA ladyboys.
Tales from the gutters of an african wasteland filled with toxic waste in 2060

Fuck "lady"boys (not literally) some SEA foids LITERALLY worship white skin. They're trad as well.