I demand and explanation

She's the one running their account.
That doesn't have anything to do with who is making the money/more money though
Fuck "lady"boys (not literally) some SEA foids LITERALLY worship white skin. They're trad as well.
I am not going to travel thousands of miles and completely change my life for some ghetto, slum leech also no such thing as a trad woman unless they are being forced to be trad (which SEA women are not)

Last edited:
That doesn't have anything to do with who is making the money/more money though
Point is that she doesn't have to rely on him for financial resources
I am not going to travel thousands of miles and completely change my life for some ghetto, slum leech also no such thing as a trad woman unless they are being forced to be trad (which SEA are not)
cope. SEA women are trad.

You can find HQPs there. You're just GREEDY and want a stacy with ice queen pheno.

You just proved that you're just playing the victim

Point is that she doesn't have to rely on him for financial resources
A social media account isn't going to pay for the mansion there living in
cope. SEA women are trad.

You can find HQPs there.
No they are not even the IG post you linked proves this wrong. Do you not see how she is dressed? Muh trad
You're just GREEDY and want a stacy with ice queen pheno.
I don't even like white women that much and the ones I do like have darker hair and eyes. I just don't like noodlewhores
You just proved that you're just playing the victim
I would more say it's you doing that sense you are the one crying about a race of foids that isn't even your own wanting white betabuxxes

A social media account isn't going to pay for the mansion there living in
It isn't a mansion lmao idk where u got that from
No they are not even the IG post you linked proves this wrong. Do you not see how she is dressed? Muh trad
She's not OFmaxxed jfl. Also all western whores wear bikinis already, it's the norm rn + they're living in the US
I don't even like white women that much and the ones I do like have darker hair and eyes. I just don't like noodlewhores
Beggars can't be choosers.
I would more say it's you doing that sense you are the one crying about a race of foids that isn't even your own wanting white betabuxxes
You're the one who's literally always saying "muh race has the worst SMV EVEERRR" when statistics are proving you otherwise. JBW actually works in some countries.

You can get a trad SEA wife, you know it, yet you don't want to jfl. Which is crazy cause you always whine about being the victim 24/7

It isn't a mansion lmao idk where u got that from
Still a nice and most likely expensive house
She's not OFmaxxed jfl. Also all western whores wear bikinis already, it's the norm rn + they're living in the US
Still not muh trad because trad isn't an actual thing outside of countries were it's enforced
Beggars can't be choosers.
I couldn't get them (outside of paying) even if I wanted to
You're the one who's literally always saying "muh race has the worst SMV EVEERRR" when statistics are proving you otherwise. JBW actually works in some countries.
Because my race does have abysmal SMV which is actually something to care about unlike what you care about which is white men betabuxxing a race of foids that isn't even your own.
You can get a trad SEA wife, you know it, yet you don't want to jfl. Which is crazy cause you always whine about being the victim 24/7
But only I can't though because like I said earlier trad foids don't exist and SEAmaxxing is just betabuxxing anyways.

Still a nice and most likely expensive house
You shouldn't assume tbhngl
Still not muh trad because trad isn't an actual thing outside of countries were it's enforced
At least she doesn't show her naked body to hundreds of thousands of ppl on OF
I couldn't get them (outside of paying) even if I wanted to
SEA foids are easy mode for white brahs lol
Because my race does have abysmal SMV which is actually something to care about unlike what you care about which is white men betabuxxing a race of foids that isn't even your own.
Source or gtfo.
But only I can't though because like I said earlier trad foids don't exist and SEAmaxxing is just betabuxxing anyways.
You just gotta have an average income lmfao. All men already "betabuxx" for their wives cause it's the norm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 45175 and n9wiff
SEA foids are easy mode for white brahs lol
Assuming you are willing to pay for absolutely everything for them and there entire extended family
Source or gtfo.
Source: outside
You just gotta have an average income lmfao. All men already "betabuxx" for their wives cause it's the norm
I don't want a wife because I don't want to betabuxx I want to slay or at least get a consist friends with benefits type of relationship. By your logic any man who can get enough money to betabuxx is a volcel.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Assuming you are willing to pay for absolutely everything for them and there entire extended family
Not true.
Source: outside
Not reliable.
I don't want a wife because I don't want to betabuxx I want to slay or at least get a consist friends with benefits type of relationship. By your logic any man who can get enough money to betabuxx is a volcel.
Slaying gets boring + it's pointless

Bro just try, go to SEA if you were serious about it (you always complain) and try to find a cute HQP

@Autismcel look at this shit muh trad muh she makes more money then him muh it's not a betabuxx relationship. I also remember seeing a Tik Tok about how she spent his money without his permission.
Brutal autismpill

They're literally mocking the comments jfl, they're always like "he must be rich!!! Wtf!!!:soy::soy:" dumbcels upon dumbcels

Not true.
It is
Not reliable.
One of the only reliable ones
Slaying gets boring + it's pointless
And betabuxxing is terrible and also pointless
Bro just try, go to SEA if you were serious about it (you always complain) and try to find a cute HQP
I physically won't be able to go there for awhile and I will never go because I don't want to go to some deathnic shithole full of thugmaxxers looking to rob me, ladyboy hookers and whore trying to use me for my money.

Brutal autismpill

They're literally mocking the comments jfl, they're always like "he must be rich!!! Wtf!!!:soy::soy:" dumbcels upon dumbcels
That just seems like how conversations go with them and how are you going to explain her spending his money without his permission?