I descended during summer

dostoyevski

dostoyevski

Nomad
I just descended so hard and i will go to the school in 12 fucking days

At the beginning of the summer i was 78 kilograms and %18 bodyfat
But now i am 87 kilograms (+9kg) And i am fucking %23-24 bodyfat my height is 5"10.5

How did i to this?:
Antalya,Bodrum,Mugla i just went to so much holidays and i ate the everything in the hotel i remember i drank 7 beers and i ate at least 750 grams of nuts,kaju etc.

So Its not fucking water weight dont say me water weight i did 6 days diet and did a lot of cardio i just only lost 5-6 kgs ( yes i was even more obese than i am)

My current diet for i will use for 12 days:
Morning; Filter coffee and multivitamin
Snack: Green tea
Afternoon: 3 eggs, 2 carrot, 50 grams of cottage cheese and diet soda
Snack: Cherry stem tea
Evening: i eat tuna or / homemade hamburger meat / and somedays nothing

My max calorie intake during the day is like
950-1300 calories

I run 7km a day and walk 10k steps a day
I take aspirin for metabolism
I take astragalus extract and i drink astragalus tea

Can i go for 80 kgs sub 19 bf?

Last edited:
I just descended so hard and i will go to the school in 12 fucking days

At the beginning of the summer i was 78 kilograms and %18 bodyfat
But now i am 87 kilograms (+9kg) And i am fucking %23-24 bodyfat my height is 5"10.5

How did i to this?:
Antalya,Bodrum,Mugla i just went to so much holidays and i ate the everything in the hotel i remember i drank 7 beers and i ate at least 750 grams of nuts,kaju etc.

So Its not fucking water weight dont say me water weight i did 6 days diet and did a lot of cardio i just only lost 5-6 kgs ( yes i was even more obese than i am)

My current diet for i will use for 12 days:
Morning; Filter coffee and multivitamin
Snack: Green tea
Afternoon: 3 eggs, 2 carrot, 50 grams of cottage cheese and diet soda
Snack: Cherry stem tea
Evening: i eat tuna or / homemade hamburger meat / and somedays nothing

My max calorie intake during the day is like
950-1300 calories

I run 7km a day and walk 10k steps a day
I take aspirin for metabolism
I take astragalus extract and i drink astragalus tea

Can i go for 80 kgs sub 19 bf?
just be consistent dost dont stress about if i would be 19% bf before the school starts you probably will. but 19bf is still subhuman bodyfat percentage keep your goal at 9-12bf% and try to be in this bf within 4-5 months i think you should atleast get 2k calories a day dont starve yourself :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
just be consistent dost dont stress about if i would be 19% bf before the school starts you probably will. but 19bf is still subhuman bodyfat percentage keep your goal at 9-12bf% and try to be in this bf within 4-5 months i think you should atleast get 2k calories a day dont starve yourself :feelswat:
i will do this diet for 12 days i know its subhuman bodyfat but when i was going to the school last year i was sub 19 bf so my friends will be shocked when they see me 24 bf

• JFL
Reactions: shehatespoyraz
950 kalori alıp kosuyla 500 yaktigini varsayalim. tdee'n 2600 civari cikiyor. gunluk 2150 kalori acigin var 12 gunde 3.35 kg yag yapar. asagi yukari 20-21% yag oranina inersin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: dostoyevski
950 kalori alıp kosuyla 500 yaktigini varsayalim. tdee'n 2600 civari cikiyor. gunluk 2150 kalori acigin var 12 gunde 3.35 kg yag yapar. asagi yukari 20-21% yag oranina inersin.
sadece kosuyla kalmiyor gunde 1k yakiyorum tdee 2600 degilde Olculdugunde yuksek hareket seviyesi seciyom 3200 falan cikiyor ama yinede ayni acigi vermis oluyorum bilmiyorum acikcasi

You need to run DNP for 14 days NOW or else your done for