I descended the most on this whole forum

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
And this at the age of FUCKING 18. WITHIN a COUPLE OF DAYS.

Unnormal unimaginable brutsl stress was the cause

Lost collagen, fat pads, everything

Can maybe hormone therapy gove me my face back? I think my hormones fucked from the stress, I don‘t feel anything anymore, u can‘t imagine what‘s going on in my head..

I will check hornmones next week, probably I have hormone levels of a 35 yo.

Before it all happened I always looked so young and now people think I‘m 30 even if I‘m just 22

My skin under eyes is so thin it‘s unbelievable.
Lost it all.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Rt-Rust1 and justinzayn
@curlyheadjames

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, ALP and Johanjohan
What are these undereye cheekbone lines you have b4 and after? I have them too
2603.jpg

Edit: @Leo0509 what do you mean you don't see them?

5ESYwVH.jpg
2603.jpg

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn
2603.jpg
I don‘t see them in the before?
Fatt loss under eye from the stress, called tear troughs

And this at the age of FUCKING 18. WITHIN a COUPLE OF DAYS.

Unnormal unimaginable brutsl stress was the cause

Lost collagen, fat pads, everything

Can maybe hormone therapy gove me my face back? I think my hormones fucked from the stress, I don‘t feel anything anymore, u can‘t imagine what‘s going on in my head..

I will check hornmones next week, probably I have hormone levels of a 35 yo.

Before it all happened I always looked so young and now people think I‘m 30 even if I‘m just 22

My skin under eyes is so thin it‘s unbelievable.
Lost it all.
Nigga go to a psychiatrist and start taking meds, it is not normal to live under constant stress at 18.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste, terrorblade, justinzayn and 5 others
Nigga go to a psychiatrist and start taking meds, it is not normal to live under constant stress at 18.
It‘s been 4 yrs, I‘m 22 now

atleast you are still nw0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 9670 and bogii
Should open a poll, is this guy:

a)Completely braindead and can't see the lighting differences?
b)Hyper trolling so well and getting 0 reacts for it?
c)Actual schizo obsessed with that shit?

I open his thread every single time and I see every single time the same shit tbh, not even Ronaldo has this consistency

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste, terrorblade, incel194012940 and 17 others
2603.jpg

5ESYwVH.jpg
2603.jpg
They were ssoooo mild before, totally normal, almost everyone young person has it like this. Then it‘s got 2093939393times worse

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Should open a poll, is this guy:

a)Completely braindead and can't see the lighting differences?
b)Hyper trolling so well and getting 0 reacts for it?
c)Actual schizo obsessed with that shit?

I open his thread every single time and I see every single time the same shit tbh, not even Ronaldo has this consistency
It‘s not lightning jfl. I touch my under eyes and there‘s just bone, the skin got so thin u can‘t imagine. I would have noticed it if it was like that before.

They were ssoooo mild before, totally normal, almost everyone young person has it like this. Then it‘s got 2093939393times worse
No they weren't really different, the lighting was different and you weren't obsessed about them. You have the classic Brit zoomer face

Anyway. Do you know how I can fix this?

Edit: @Leo0509 you had more face fat in general back then. Pay attention to your lower and upper lip. Don't cry that you lost it then.
2906365_339FCFEE-D0A5-48AE-80AE-5D427A8DB934.jpeg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 9670
No they weren't really different, the lighting was different and you weren't obsessed about them. You have the classic Brit zoomer face

Here u see it. Before vs now.

I will try hormone therapy, maybe stress destroyed my estrogen/testosterone

If it won‘t work then prp injection

If it won‘t work than fat graft

NEVER DO FILLERS, I did fillers in 2018 and it made everything worse

Attachments

• 339FCFEE-D0A5-48AE-80AE-5D427A8DB934.jpeg
    339FCFEE-D0A5-48AE-80AE-5D427A8DB934.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Edit: @Leo0509 you had more face fat in general back then. Pay attention to your lower and upper lip. Don't cry that you lost it then.
2906365_339FCFEE-D0A5-48AE-80AE-5D427A8DB934.jpeg
Can I get it back if I feel good again?

you look like you are suffering from stress you should chill out take a deep breath go for a walk

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Got hospitalised duo to stress around 1.5-2 months ago, it was the same thing for me, it's getting better so don't worry about it. Just do your usual skincare, eat healthy, get a break and some fresh air

• +1
Reactions: Loki, justinzayn and Deleted member 9670
Unsure what you have tried,

however for me going on a walk or bike ride helped me mentally

also, the gym can help. Along with a clean diet, taking regular breaks from what is stressing you out and meditating

You could try getting your testosterone levels checked and see what they are, the tests are cheap and usually give results back in a few days.

Got hospitalised duo to stress around 1.5-2 months ago, it was the same thing for me, it's getting better so don't worry about it. Just do your usual skincare, eat healthy, get a break and some fresh air
just fuck one of your 20000 foids

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Niklaus Mikaelson
just fuck one of your 20000 foids
Had a restingpulse at 146, if I were to have sex i would pass the fuck out or get a heartattack

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, ascension, justinzayn and 2 others
So ur skin aged as well?
It was 4 years ago , my nasolab/midface area recovered but my under eyes are still shit

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

90% of peiple got these lines and they are normal as you age

jfl at this obesession get a psycho doc

90% of peiple got these lines and they are normal as you age

jfl at this obesession get a psycho doc
‚As u age’ I got them at 18 within a couple of days. Then fillers made them 101010x worse. my under eyes thinned out from the stress.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek

If that is you, you look good retard, stop worrying about descension for months in a row. Try to meditate before sleep, you will sleep better. But you seem very anxious and stressed on little things, so it will be hard at first. Watch eckart tolle on youtube.

is this your before and after?

‚As u age’ I got them at 18 within a couple of days. Then fillers made them 101010x worse. my under eyes thinned out from the stress.
stressing over ur nose folds made ur undereyes worse?

ever since im on this forum i see obsession over another feature of you

whats next? imagine if u start balding jfl u will kill urself probably

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
So ur skin aged as well?
It was 4 years ago , my nasolab/midface area recovered but my under eyes are still shit
Yeah, face and undereye area was all depleted and thin still recovering a bit but it's getting better and better. Pic of my face eye area when I was hospitalised

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-26-22-57-23-329_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-26-22-57-23-329_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Loki
If that is you, you look good retard, stop worrying about descension for months in a row. Try to meditate before sleep, you will sleep better. But you seem very anxious and stressed on little things, so it will be hard at first. Watch eckart tolle on youtube.
I looked good in the left, the right is now. That‘s far away from good, I‘m 22 and people thought I‘m 30. before the all the stress, people thought I‘m 15 when I was 18. I will never get a girl, I can‘t go anywhere bc people looking at me and saying bad things, I will never be a ble to life a normal life again bc I did one mistake and destroyed my face.

stressing over ur nose folds made ur undereyes worse?

ever since im on this forum i see obsession over another feature of you

whats next? imagine if u start balding jfl u will kill urself probably
That was one of the reasons I stressed so out back then, I really thought I was balding. Lost a lot of hair after I colored my hair couple of times in a row and I was freaking out.

The stress about the naso folds didn‘t make my under eyes worse, I think the stress just blocked my body from repairing them.

Yeah, face and undereye area was all depleted and thin still recovering a bit but it's getting better and better. Pic of my face eye area when I was hospitalised
Are you german?

• +1
Guys taking roids, tranny drugs to keep their hair, using weird drugs and these guys are fine while you descended because of stress. Life is unfair man.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Nigga I have told you multiple times.
It is lefort 3 or live with that shit all your life

2603.jpg

5ESYwVH.jpg
2603.jpg
Recessed orbitals

• Woah
Reactions: Hipcel
My cousin is a doctor and he said that this is probably caused by brutal stress

Had a restingpulse at 146, if I were to have sex i would pass the fuck out or get a heartattack
even tinderchad Niko is hospitalized from brutal stress it's over

• So Sad
In ur pic that’s 100% lighting

Literally the same exact tear through lines in the before and after pic

Hell I’d say ur tear throughs and nasolfolds looked worse in the before. Esp the nasolfolds

What made you so stressed? Not being able to choose which jb 17 yo you were gonna ravage next?

• +1
This dude thinks real life is like Hunter x Hunter where 5 seconds of stress permanently ages you

C7wZA7MjsIi95XXRT58kuo8OWI-S3BKPwqj-E3Jmx4U.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste and bogii
Recessed orbitals
So a recessed upper maxilla more or less is the cause? The infraorbital rim is in part formed by both the zygomatic arches and the maxilla.

This dude thinks real life is like Hunter x Hunter where 5 seconds of stress permanently ages you

C7wZA7MjsIi95XXRT58kuo8OWI-S3BKPwqj-E3Jmx4U.jpg
5 seconds stress? I cried and screamed my soul out back then hours for hours, weeks for weeks. And since 4 yrs suicidal bc of what happened to my skin

Attachments

• 035B984A-FB0E-465A-9B59-0BD1DC3CDAA8.png
    035B984A-FB0E-465A-9B59-0BD1DC3CDAA8.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • C38A3507-3377-4F67-9CE4-CECE0F0F09B0.png
    C38A3507-3377-4F67-9CE4-CECE0F0F09B0.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
In ur pic that’s 100% lighting

Literally the same exact tear through lines in the before and after pic

Hell I’d say ur tear throughs and nasolfolds looked worse in the before. Esp the nasolfolds
Bullshit, the proof is that before the stress, people always thought I‘m 3-4 years younger. And now since it happened a few people I‘m already 30 jfl.

5 seconds stress? I cried and screamed my soul out back then hours for hours, weeks for weeks. And since 4 yrs suicidal bc of what happened to my skin

What caused this stress? Did something bad happen to you

What caused this stress? Did something bad happen to you
Yeah a few things, had to end my professional tennis carrier bc of hip dysplasia. Someone very lived died and had hairloss

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
What made you so stressed? Not being able to choose which jb 17 yo you were gonna ravage next?
Been working around 12-14 hours a day for the last few years as I've been running two smaller companies, was making my 5 year plan in the process which kept taking longer and longer, flew to London to visit my GF, almost finished it, then I broke up with my GF and I had to start and redo most of my 5 years plan and it caused me to fall behind on a lot of stuff. Apparently I had stress for some time now, just didn't realize it until I went to the doctor as I thought I had COVID but had all negative tests, when they checked my restingpulse I immediately got send over to the cardiovascular department/heartdepartment, turns out i had stress and influenza type A. (My immune system has become a joke duo to increased levels of cortisol) so I got sick 4 times after that in a row as well... Which didn't exactly help my stress either as I was unable to work properly

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 19551
Been working around 12-14 hours a day for the last few years as I've been running two smaller companies, was making my 5 year plan in the process which kept taking longer and longer, flew to London to visit my GF, almost finished it, then I broke up with my GF and I had to start and redo most of my 5 years plan and it caused me to fall behind on a lot of stuff. Apparently I had stress for some time now, just didn't realize it until I went to the doctor as I thought I had COVID but had all negative tests, when they checked my restingpulse I immediately got send over to the cardiovascular department/heartdepartment, turns out i had stress and influenza type A. (My immune system has become a joke duo to increased levels of cortisol) so I got sick 4 times after that in a row as well... Which didn't exactly help my stress either as I was unable to work properly
Running companies at 20 years old while I feed my mom's fish. Absolutely never fucking began for me. Is that pic in your profile morphed?

Use Ashwaghanda + daily 20 mg zinc to manage cortisol

• +1
Running companies at 20 years old while I feed my mom's fish. Absolutely never fucking began for me. Is that pic in your profile morphed?

Use Ashwaghanda + daily 20 mg zinc to manage cortisol
Yes it's a morphed pic from the faceapp with "star" filter on jfl, this is the original. And I'll look it up, Ive just never been happy about going to the doctor's and the Danish healthcare system is a joke even though it's free. But I might try to get that prescribed (assuming you need a prescription, but almost everything here needs one)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-27-22-40-02-904_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-27-22-40-02-904_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Loki
nvm