I deserve a blue tick next to my name

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,968
Reputation
33,501
I have more followed on tiktok than most users here :sick:

I show me the respect and acknowledgement I deserve! :rage::rage:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer, shedontluv-U, maximuslaid and 7 others
Image0
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: D02, shedontluv-U, vux and 4 others
get 5k
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet, TGUN., Bat and 1 other person
I have more followed on tiktok than most users here :sick:

I show me the respect and acknowledgement I deserve! :rage::rage:
How much?
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and TGUN.
I have more followed on tiktok than most users here :sick:

I show me the respect and acknowledgement I deserve! :rage::rage:
The blue ticks are ugly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae and TGUN.
Whats your tiktok
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and TGUN.
make TikTokcel blackpill edits for 10k followers
I want to see what it’s like to be- WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING SOUND


FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS THATW ABTT TEH FUCK NOOO FUCK
Jordan Barrett Chad GIF


BUM BUM DUM DIM BUM DUM DUM BUM

FUCK ITS TOO FUCKIGN BRTUAL TEUDICJC CUNT I FCFUCKIGN DOD IT
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Junbae and orbitlet
I want to see what it’s like to be- WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING SOUND


FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS THATW ABTT TEH FUCK NOOO FUCK
Jordan Barrett Chad GIF


BUM BUM DUM DIM BUM DUM DUM BUM

FUCK ITS TOO FUCKIGN BRTUAL TEUDICJC CUNT I FCFUCKIGN DOD IT
HOLY TOM WELLING PSL MOG SAAR

+100 APPEAL

Zeta psl: 🗿
Zeta appeal: 🤡

meanwhile

Tom welling psl and appeal: 🗿

ME AFTER THUMBPULLING AND MASSAII JUMP BE LIKE😍🗿🗿💀🤯
Clark Kent Smallville GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U and TGUN.
No one knows who you are lol
Grey faggot

U have 0 rep

Most active users know exactly who I am faggot

ps. I mog ur bloodlin
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet
Grey faggot

U have 0 rep

Most active users know exactly who I am faggot

ps. I mog ur bloodlin
Grey mogged by Adam
IMG 9128
IMG 9128
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and TGUN.
I have more followed on tiktok than most users here :sick:

I show me the respect and acknowledgement I deserve! :rage::rage:
not more than @Brava :ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brava and orbitlet
1000025342


wow this grey is so young
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

slayermtn🍇
Replies
17
Views
87
slayermtn🍇
slayermtn🍇
cursedbybones
Replies
12
Views
63
dreamz
dreamz
jbranop
Replies
23
Views
64
IOD
IOD
Avillionre
Replies
3
Views
28
Avillionre
Avillionre
lifeless
Replies
7
Views
45
pony
pony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top