I deserve government benefits for being incel

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
It's only fair
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 22930 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 22930, DickLatinCel and 1 other person
escorting needs to become legal and we incels need escort bucks sex is a basic human necessity
Exactly. Making escorts illegal only harms subhumans. We need legal prostitution and heavy discounts for subhumans.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 22930, DickLatinCel and 1 other person
Exactly. Making escorts illegal only harms subhumans. We need legal prostitution and heavy discounts for subhumans.
Would have prevented ER from going ER
 
  • +1
Reactions: DickLatinCel and Deleted member 19174
born to late to frequent brothels and born to early to get our dicks sucked by a hyper advanced ai robot lady sex bot
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 22930, Bashan and 5 others
born to late to frequent brothels and born to early to get our dicks sucked by a hyper advanced ai robot lady sex bot
That disgusting subhuman @barcacel was right, I can't wait until we have actual good sexbots.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, aBetterMii and Deleted member 25667
“The government should give me money because I’m genetic trash”
 
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
“The government should give me money because I’m genetic trash”
If they expect me to pay taxes and remain a productive member of soyciety, then yes they absolutely should.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Dystopian
The government should provide every male who works a full time job a Stacy
 
I should get a mandated HTB emo princess gf for life
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: pardocel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
I think you should get a bullet through you skull
Wtf!
Screenshot 20220629 225643 Instagram
 
You deserve a bullet for being incel tbh, genetic subhuman shitstain.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Exactly. Making escorts illegal only harms subhumans. We need legal prostitution and heavy discounts for subhumans.
Heavy discounts lol I like that
 
Should have been born in Scandinavia
 
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Men and women below 4psl should be compensated + prevented from breeding further
(only men should be compensated)
 

Similar threads

ethnic_coper67
Replies
4
Views
19
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
RandomAutist
Replies
0
Views
16
RandomAutist
RandomAutist
GalacticHero
Replies
5
Views
60
Eric_mxcl
Eric_mxcl
TGUN.
Replies
13
Views
96
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
kbj
Replies
15
Views
61
kbj
kbj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top