Bruh i can't. SHE'S SO FUKING HOT CREAM ON MY DICK

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit and sportsmogger
literally a roastie tranny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss, Axii and 3 others
You don't deserve anything, you're a KHHV virgin neet without any friends and you rot on org all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, WeiWei and 6PSLcel
Each to their own fella

She looks familiar. The one I knew loved to watch me party so she could fuck the shit out of me later. Meanwhile, she's numbed on Prozac, thus induced Aspergers; she doesn't care what the fuck is happening.

Brutal Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
literally a roastie tranny
What a fucking idiot LOL. I'll cum inside her alright. Inside her tight pink pussy while sucking on her dirty unwashed soiled toes

You don't deserve anything, you're a KHHV virgin neet without any friends and you rot on org all day
Several things are incorrect

1) I've fucked gooks before so I'm not KHHV

2) I couldn't say I'm a NEET as I still go to uni

3) I indeed don't have irl friends because there's no friendship between heterosexual men

4) Not all day lol, I study, I live, in my spare time I visit here

• +1
Reactions: Axii
As a concept it's fake. I hope you realize that asap. No joke, your best friend would fuck your wife or gf if he could.
Then you have shit friends

Then you have shit friends
It's got to do with the way men are wired, not specific persons. The testosterone in our brains make us too competitive to be friends. Men built civilizations and look what they're doing now: fucking each other over over pussy. Lol. Women's sufferage was but the beginning. Oh it's going to get so much worse

• +1
Reactions: Axii
It's got to do with the way men are wired, not specific persons. The testosterone in our brains make us too competitive to be friends. Men built civilizations and look what they're doing now: fucking each other over over pussy. Lol. Women's sufferage was but the beginning. Oh it's going to get so much worse

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Holy fuck Kill urself

Holy fuck Kill urself
Why? She's a Stacy. I mean, if nobody else wants her,. that just makes it waaay too easy for me, no? Also I got a picture of her feetsoles, wanna see? Srs. Holy shit are they eprfect, musta busted 5x busting the 6th one now

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
Why? She's a Stacy. I mean, if nobody else wants her,. that just makes it waaay too easy for me, no? Also I got a picture of her feetsoles, wanna see? Srs. Holy shit are they eprfect, musta busted 5x busting the 6th one now
Sure

Man I LOVE women with such feetsoles coloring