I was watching TV and saw mogger STACY

Nigga my previous account got banned that’s why I am new, also your Alexander the greats bitch so stfu
so this is ur alt? JFL @Lmao come ban this niger please. U messed up buddy. Im contacting mods I'm close friends with to ban ur ass lmao. Fucking beg for forgiveness and hope they spare you

so this is ur alt? JFL @Lmao come ban this niger please. U messed up buddy. Im contacting mods I'm close friends with to ban ur ass lmao. Fucking beg for forgiveness and hope they spare you
Who Tf is lmao

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Fuck off nigga leave me alone this is not an alt not even the same email

• JFL
The harshest mod on this forum. Have fun getting banned again for making an alt
Not as harsh as this other mod who blocked me for no reason and didn’t listen to my appeals

• JFL
ok ngl i feel really bad i just saw that stupid niger @chudlite and saw red and got triggered i hate that niger. IF it makes u feel better idrk what happens in season 4 i just assume dexter kills the family bit i don't really know fr what happens I'm on season 3
what the fuck did i do nigga

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and JohnBaza
why does @tombradylover hate me? i might have to do a love spell on him like i did to you
cuz u get bitches nigga then brag and play it off like ur an incel. Fuck u