I deserve mod.

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,713
Reputation
35,308
Yes okay I’ve been banned before

But if I was a mod I would do my job properly


I would also not be a faggot
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shedontluv-U, socio, savage21 and 2 others
Shitty ass application icl
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U and TGUN.
Ill see
Ill make some phone calls
 
  • Love it
Reactions: TGUN.
i hope you don't become one
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
I implied since your asking to be a mod which you would suck ass at being
Retard faggot joined 2 weeks ago thinking he knows anything about me
 
and like i called him a faggot
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shedontluv-U
Shut up faggot my join date would be longer if i didnt get rejected 6 months ago
No one gives a fuck nigga

You don’t know anything

I mog u

I’m better than you at everything
 
Yes okay I’ve been banned before

But if I was a mod I would do my job properly


I would also not be a faggot
yes we are voting for TGUN to be a mod
 
  • Love it
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

RandomAutist
Replies
0
Views
25
RandomAutist
RandomAutist
Heaver
Replies
6
Views
42
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Joeseminate
Replies
8
Views
71
Jgns
Jgns
avenox
Discussion If I was mod
Replies
1
Views
32
truedexy
truedexy
Rxndependant
Replies
15
Views
92
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top