I desperately need to increase my PFL, please drop any methods that you know (for real increase or frauding)

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
Joined
May 5, 2023
Posts
164
Reputation
179
what I know to do to increase it so far

-Thicker eyelashes

-These little pockets at the side of the eyes (look at right side), I think it can be achieved using eye surgeries
1691384477651


-lateral epicanthoplasty (may be same as above ??)

-Lower brows, more protruding brow ridge for shadowing (cant do this surgically as an east asian unfortunately, it looks super uncanny)

-double eyelids
 
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
just wear makeup tbh

1691390691513
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: squalane 0.5%, Constantin Denis, angelo and 2 others
what I know to do to increase it so far

-Thicker eyelashes

-These little pockets at the side of the eyes (look at right side), I think it can be achieved using eye surgeries
View attachment 2365684

-lateral epicanthoplasty (may be same as above ??)

-Lower brows, more protruding brow ridge for shadowing (cant do this surgically as an east asian unfortunately, it looks super uncanny)

-double eyelids
lmfao a lot of ricecels lately
 

Similar threads

logan.psl
Replies
4
Views
26
urleastfavvvltn
urleastfavvvltn
UnknownDuck77
Replies
2
Views
40
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
hnrk
Replies
5
Views
63
hnrk
hnrk
wheyfart
Replies
1
Views
67
swizz
swizz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top