I despise most humans. I dont want to be outside because you dont know who is a evil person

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Gold
You don't know if they have no emotion to a innocent animal tortured and emotionally betrayed.

Or they watch animal gore. Abuse. Etc.

You can't tell.

I hate this world and I hate humans. I will rot.

I watch gore to remind myself of the dangers out in the real world and that it's not just rainbows and games you can randomly get shot in the street by a stray bullet or you can get killed just for honking at someone in traffic people are crazy

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I don't like to look at gore, am I a good guy?

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Yaaaay, gore. :feelsautistic:
I don't like to look at gore, am I a good guy?
No.
I watch gore to remind myself of the dangers out in the real world and that it's not just rainbows and games you can randomly get shot in the street by a stray bullet or you can get killed just for honking at someone in traffic people are crazy
Based.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and asdvek
the accident categories are just so brutal man
one moment u could be walking home and the next a heavy object or a careless driver doesnt know where the road is anymore

• +1
Reactions: asdvek