I despise talking with people through text

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Real life face to face mogs to oblivion, texting is retarded af and boring, my adhd can't handle it jfl. Talking irl and being able to say 3 times something that you would in text form mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ineffable, Deprived and 2 others
That's not a good comparison though. Texting is comparable to voice calls and texting mogs in that context.

That's not a good comparison though. Texting is comparable to voice calls and texting mogs in that context.
hqdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
yeah it's shit, unless it's something important I usually just don't respond to texts or social media messages

I just want to chill in my free time, not come up with responses for all the dumb/boring shit that friends and coworkers send me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
Yeah and I don't know how to be funny in text when in phone calls or real life it super easy

good thread

yeah it's shit, unless it's something important I usually just don't respond to texts or social media messages

I just want to chill in my free time, not come up with responses for all the dumb/boring shit that friends and coworkers send me
Who’s your profile pic

I love texting! I’m a little text slut! :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and isis_Bleach
and yet you have over 30 thousand posts here

• JFL
Reactions: Ineffable and Venomkore