I despise the Arabic language.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
It is so harsh on the ears. There are so many letters that have to be verbalized from the throat and it sounds absolutely disgusting. What a revolting and repelling language. It makes sense that such a filthy abomination of a language has a monopoly on Islam.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Death to Islam

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, Chrisssy, Michael Myers and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Michael Myers
allla ahkbar

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and Eternal_
I don't like the language either. Same with French.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Looksforever

• JFL
derka-america.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Seethe christcuck
I will crusade you.
I will make the jihad look like a damn play book. Just wait till the west goes ape shit.
Last time it happened, it was in ww1 and 2.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and smallman
I will crusade you.
I will make the jihad look like a damn play book. Just wait till the west goes ape shit.
Last time it happened, it was in ww1 and 2.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
How can any language compete with english honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and 1 other person
How can any language compete with english honestly.
Right. English is so neutral. It has a very rich vocabulary and is also very pleasant to listen to. English cannot be defeated as a universal language

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and HarrierDuBois
Right. English is so neutral. It has a very rich vocabulary and is also very pleasant to listen to. English cannot be defeated as a universal language
I also like Japanese a lot.

• Woah
It is so harsh on the ears. There are so many letters that have to be verbalized from the throat and it sounds absolutely disgusting. What a revolting and repelling language. It makes sense that such a filthy abomination of a language has a monopoly on Islam.
Spanish is the same. Both languages are a meme and require far too much throat shit to use

• +1
OI M8 YA BETTA ACCEPT ENGERLOND AS YOUR DONNY THEN AY

• JFL
Spanish is the same. Both languages are a meme and require far too much throat shit to use
Spanish is nowhere near as bad as far as the throatiness goes but I absolutely despise the European Spanish dialect as opposed to the Spanish of the Americas. I HATE how they use “th” instead of s/c.

“Barthelona”

UGH 😡

Spanish is nowhere near as bad as far as the throatiness goes but I absolutely despise the European Spanish dialect as opposed to the Spanish of the Americas. I HATE how they use “th” instead of s/c.

“Barthelona”

UGH 😡
Ah, well I’m in Europe so when I hear Spanish it’s the European one and they have a lot of throaty shit. Not as bad as Afro-asiatic languages like Somali, Hebrew and Arabic but it’s still a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Eternal_
Afro-asiatic languages mog

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and Sny
I dont like (in order):

Hindi
any shitskin language near india
arabic
Russian

What’s wrong with Russian?!
I hate it differently to hindi, hindi I just dont like its ugly and dont want to hear it, russian people in my opinion are just stupid and hearing them speaking is obnoxious