I did 216 posts today

@Madridista hanks bro
No problem. Try to get one point of reputation or two for every comment you make. That will keep you with positive ratio.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 75149
No problem. Try to get one point of reputation or two for every comment you make. That will keep you with positive ratio.
Hope someone does it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
yeah why its over tho tell me explain please
it would take a long time to explain exactly why. at least 2 hours to explain the basics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955 and vermillioncorefan
Its not funny bro im serious explain it
bro it takes a long time u think i’m lying about that? it’s over because it’s over cant u feel it

bro it takes a long time u think i’m lying about that? it’s over because it’s over cant u feel it
I can’t feel it but I want i to explain jow it feels cause is it over foruou? Unironically explain just

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
@Michael Myers dont be sad bro please man

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Ur nice= wholesome lad :)
Women don’t care about that… trust me. If you don’t pass their looks threshold, which I don’t by default due to being universally unattractive, then they couldn’t care less about the rest. I speak from personal experience. I’ve gotten rejected and ghosted because of my looks. I should be bitter but I’m surprisingly not. It’s not in my nature.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 75149
I can’t feel it but I want i to explain jow it feels cause is it over foruou? Unironically explain just
it’s over for u bud. nobody whose it not over for goes to this site

• +1
Women don’t care about that… trust me. If you don’t pass their looks threshold, which I don’t by default due to being universally unattractive, then they couldn’t care less about the rest. I speak from personal experience. I’ve gotten rejected and ghosted because of my looks. I should be bitter but I’m surprisingly not. It’s not in my nature.
If to see your looking? I dont know tbh but one day the true must unleash no? Wdym by biter

• +1
If to see your looking? I dont know tbh but one day the true must unleash no? Wdym by biter
What do you mean exactly with your first two questions? I don’t understand. And bitter because women treat me like trash so I should become hateful to women but I’m not. I am still the same ol’ ms.

• +1
  • +1
What do you mean exactly with your first two questions? I don’t understand. And bitter because women treat me like trash so I should become hateful to women but I’m not. I am still the same ol’ ms.
I mean i can tell your face, i can tell why, ms is who? I’ll explain

• +1
I mean i can tell your face, i can tell why, ms is who? I’ll explain
I have never posted my face, it’s ugly. But I meant “me” instead of “ms.” It was a typo.

• +1
Its fine, forgiven , where is bluepill how is it mentioned to what was write
the bluepill is what friends, family, coworkers etc will try and tell us who have learned the blackpill truth and you know they are just coping or trying to make u feel better when they :bluepill:

Can you post for chatv?
I have never posted my face publicly as I feel uncomfortable shouting. It’s also a bad idea to post your pictures here because people will save them.

the bluepill is what friends, family, coworkers etc will try and tell us who have learned the blackpill truth and you know they are just coping or trying to make u feel better when they :bluepill:
so true tell us tbh why? i’ll write it later but np its fine hope you enjoy food

• Hmm...
I have never posted my face publicly as I feel uncomfortable shouting. It’s also a bad idea to post your pictures here because people will save them.
I’d never but its ok bro enjoy life

• +1
I’d never but its ok bro enjoy life
Not you, but in general. And thanks bhai, you too. :feelsautistic: Are you normally busy with school or work?

• +1
Not special mate, welcome to internet forums.

Not you, but in general. And thanks bhai, you too. :feelsautistic: Are you normally busy with school or work?
I got a summer job now working 12.5 hours as slave do wont be able to message , i wanna spend my summer with pals here but impossible gotta make sum money hah

• +1
@vermillioncorefan

• +1
I got a summer job now working 12.5 hours as slave do wont be able to message , i wanna spend my summer with pals here but impossible gotta make sum money hah
Mirin bhai. Have fun. :feelsautistic:

Just dont become innervoid jfl

are you tiktokcel?

lol i used to get that daily. try 1k in one day

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Negative rep= high iq @Greypiller @Incellectually_Shy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955