Reactions: Wallenberg and Xangsane
coulda avoided all that shit if u just popsmokemaxxed:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19995
from invisible to invisible

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, CristianT, Fear and 3 others
from invisible to invisible
u cappin fr he look better but if he got tatted and got sum rhythm in his step he would be way better off nah mean

You are a BBS
Bald Bantu Subhuman LMAO.
@fauxfox

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Anchor_Ship and fauxfox
invisible to invisible

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Found the alt account of @mostworthy
Bantus like you are just so disgustingly ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
u cappin fr he look better but if he got tatted and got sum rhythm in his step he would be way better off nah mean
no.

Screenshot 2022 06 12 at 223442

Screenshot 2022 06 12 at 223458

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 19995 and Scammer
Damn hella blackcels on psl and Incel sites, I used to think blacks couldn’t be Incel cause of media halo but damn nobody is safe in 2022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and twilight
nothing changed

Damn hella blackcels on psl and Incel sites, I used to think blacks couldn’t be Incel cause of media halo but damn nobody is safe in 2022
There is no media for your subhuman features, ugly wide nose, fat lips, and kinky hair are a no go for the vast majority of women.
Negroid Bantu skull is a death sentence

• Hmm...
Reactions: Scammer
  • JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Good, went from nearly 0 appeal to women to I could see him pulling if he has decent game

There is no media for your subhuman features, ugly wide nose, fat lips, and kinky hair are a no go for the vast majority of women.
Negroid Bantu skull is a death sentence
Women love big lips and African hair looks hip and cool

Black features are widely being pushed by the media, why do u think lots of white girls are looksmaxing to looking more black? (Bigger lips/fatter ass) a fat ass used to be a bad thing, women in pre 2010s america used to dread having an ass that looked fat, now it’s all the rave

Blacks really don’t need to look good if they are nt and normal, if they’re thugmaxxed they fit a niche and will slay as well

Even non blacks can live a good life if they’re at least average and nt, most retards on this site are non nt with no friends and don’t leave their house, even if they look good they’re not being successful in life or with women not due to looks but due to being an abused dog with doomer mentality

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt