Rate skin whitening

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
I’ve been whitening my skin for the past 3 months now.
Rate the transformation, you can find the before and after below:

FML0908~

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, normie_joe and SecularIslamist
From that pic with specs you can tell woulda had red undertones if you was born light. You look (still) look Arab, a bit more perhaps.... Yes in France full of Algerian/Tunisians may be harder to pass off. But I saw many men like this in Marrakech. What have you been using?

I think @CFW432 plans to haramaxxx skin lightening. But he is curry so argument is stronger I guess lmao.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908

FML0908~

I guess coping with lighter skin is easier than shortening your face with this

200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, smoth and FML0908
From that pic with specs you can tell woulda had red undertones if you was born light. You look (still) look Arab, a bit more perhaps.... Yes in France full of Algerian/Tunisians may be harder to pass off. But I saw many men like this in Marrakech. What have you been using?

I think @CFW432 plans to haramaxxx skin lightening. But he is curry so argument is stronger I guess lmao.
Yeah bro, day and night difference for me tbh.

First thing first, it was the excessive tanning raping the shit out of my skin. So now i don’t expose myself to uv rays anymore, this is the most important step when you’re considering skin lightening.
I apply a niacinamide and vitamine enriched whitening cream (fadeout) every day and night (Bear in mind, the cream is unavailable in jewrope). I have also been taking 500 mg of oral glutathione every day for the past month as well. Honestly, everyone’s skin will react differently while taking this supplement, but it worked well for me i guess. Beware of the side effects before taking it tho…

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Is the after the last photo? I think you look much more lighter in the last photo compared to the previous ones.

• +1
Is the after the last photo? I think you look much more lighter in the last photo compared to the previous ones.
Picture 1-4 is the before, picture 5 and 8 are the most recent, picture 6 and 7 are also recent but were taken before i started the glutathione supplementation.

Yeah then you look lighter, maybe 1 to 1 1/2 shades lighter?

Link me what products you used :forcedsmile:

• +1
Without consistent photos no one can really tell, in the later photos your under fluorescent lighting which makes every shitskin whiter.

Maybe half a shade lighter + placebo effect

• JFL

Where are all the good old users bro ? I feel like the forum is now inactive and raided with graycels.

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Where are all the good old users bro ? I feel like the forum is now inactive and raided with graycels.
I know man, :feelsbadman:

Everyone left and likely ascended. I'm a perma rotter here :feelswhy:

where u from

FML0908~

You don’t look pajeet anymore! You look Arab. Mission accomplished, now your depression is gone. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, WatermelonLover, n9wiff and 1 other person
Yeah bro, day and night difference for me tbh.

First thing first, it was the excessive tanning raping the shit out of my skin. So now i don’t expose myself to uv rays anymore, this is the most important step when you’re considering skin lightening.
I apply a niacinamide and vitamine enriched whitening cream (fadeout) every day and night (Bear in mind, the cream is unavailable in jewrope). I have also been taking 500 mg of oral glutathione every day for the past month as well. Honestly, everyone’s skin will react differently while taking this supplement, but it worked well for me i guess. Beware of the side effects before taking it tho…
What are the side effects ?