I did a mistake ...

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I originally had 3 girld on my roster (2 LTB, 1 MTB). I dropped 2 LTBs off my roster and they don't want anything to do with me anymore. Why? Because everytime I nutted, I thought to myself, bro come on, you can do better, these chicks are not even attractive, stop wasting your time and energy and so on.. but now that i only have 1 girls, I kinda miss the opportunity to have options. I feel like if you only have 1 girl, you are also more needy, recently I talked to the girl I have left for an HOUR on the phone, just cause I felt lonely. Would I have done that if I had more options? No. Kinda regret it tbh

On the other hand, I could use the extra time for self improvement so i might get more MTB or even HTB in the future

my roster used to just be filled with a buncha LTBs but i just dropped them and worked my way up, now its equally balanced i guess, from MTBs to HTBs, so who gaf about the LTB options, you will get better

my roster used to just be filled with a buncha LTBs but i just dropped them and worked my way up, now its equally balanced i guess, from MTBs to HTBs, so who gaf about the LTB options, you will get better
Yes brah it should actually be seen as an oppurtunity

• +1
Reactions: sprout
another brag post, fuck!

Sexhaver ramblings dnr