i did everything fucking wrong in my life

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
for start, i should have dated a super pretty girl from first year in college. she noticed i was staring at her, she was the prettiest of the class, and she introduced herself to me. i asked her out, and she said yes, but as friends. i thought that was a rejection, but it was just a shit test, because she posted shit on her social media like "i provoke even when i don't need to" and next year she sat next to me and was nervous as fuck. then i should have come back to uni town after lockdown, i was looksmaxxed and all the girls of my class were willing to date me. they would have introduced me into some internship and i would have lived the life i deserved, with money and girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, XtrovertNTnormalfag, FacialStructure404 and 13 others
GIF by FirstAndMonday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ttlurker, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
dnrd a single word, please summarize it

Dnr

But listen nigga your still young you have time, stop wasting time and actually start getting your shit together even if it means taking small steps what does my bio say?

Dnr

But listen nigga your still young you have time, stop wasting time and actually start getting your shit together even if it means taking small steps what does my bio say?
i'm not young anymore i'm 28 and it was a small text

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Arcturus
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, tombradylover, truthhurts and 1 other person
for start, i should have dated a super pretty girl from first year in college. she noticed i was staring at her, she was the prettiest of the class, and she introduced herself to me. i asked her out, and she said yes, but as friends. i thought that was a rejection, but it was just a shit test, because she posted shit on her social media like "i provoke even when i don't need to" and next year she sat next to me and was nervous as fuck. then i should have come back to uni town after lockdown, i was looksmaxxed and all the girls of my class were willing to date me. they would have introduced me into some internship and i would have lived the life i deserved, with money and girls.
im sorry buddy

YA STILL GOT TIME BUDDY BOYO, YOU AIN'T 30 YET, STILL GOT TIME.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
YA STILL GOT TIME BUDDY BOYO, YOU AIN'T 30 YET, STILL GOT TIME.
img_20240428_151438-jpg.2894678
how much time do you reckon i have to get in shape, get a job and start dating before it's over??

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
What u gonna do now then
i have sodium nitrite at home. the day i can't tolerate the situation anymore i'll swallow 20g mixed with water

• Ugh..
Reactions: Akhi
how much time do you reckon i have to get in shape, get a job and start dating before it's over??
you look fairly young, could easily pass for 25 years old honestly especially clean-shaven. Time is of the essence ofcourse but more than enough time but just gotta be fast. Don't waste a single hour, nevermind day, get at it boyo.

• +1
i have sodium nitrite at home. the day i can't tolerate the situation anymore i'll swallow 20g mixed with water
even if you will never date theres too much fun stuff in life to throw it away

think abt vidya and weed

you look fairly young, could easily pass for 25 years old honestly especially clean-shaven. Time is of the essence ofcourse but more than enough time but just gotta be fast. Don't waste a single hour, nevermind day, get at it boyo.
bro gotta lock in NOW

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
even if you will never date theres too much fun stuff in life to throw it away

think abt vidya and weed
JFL at mentioning vidya instead of travelling or sum, autist.

• Hmm...
hes not well off financially moron, he states it in OP

dont talk to me when youre this retarded
You are the retarded one for being unaware of the fact that you can travel for cheap.

• JFL
You are the retarded one for being unaware of the fact that you can travel for cheap.
You cannot travel for cheap. Also traveling Is for NT good looking Boys Who want to fuck foreigner girls

Seriously tho what's your plan to improve your situation bud
I don't have any
bro gotta lock in NOW
What can i do? I'm delivering fucking pizza, today i wasn't able to go because i was looking at LinkedIn of people from my High school, people Who weren't close tò have my intellect and they all started a career 2 years ago while i still didn't do anything in my Life. I'm saving for this MBA shit but i don't even know if It Will turn things around, and even if It does i Will start working in 2025, 6 years After starting master program, while my peers started working in 2021-2022, 2023 for the folks with shitty GPA

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
You cannot travel for cheap. Also traveling Is for NT good looking Boys Who want to fuck foreigner girls
Lmao I always get these reels of people travelling around the world for dirt cheap, but whatever bro go lay curled up in a corner of your room since any other course of action is reserved for NT chads :soy:

• Ugh..
Lmao I always get these reels of people travelling around the world for dirt cheap, but whatever bro go lay curled up in a corner of your room since any other course of action is reserved for NT chads :soy:
What Is cheap?? 1000 euros?? I can't afford to spend that Money, i Need to save up for the MBA.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Boxing national champion by 30 though?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, Costcosuperstore and hopecel

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
what year of uni did this happen?
First months of First year. It was all already solved instead i kept suffering for nothing

• So Sad
where nigga? you mean SEA?

you gotta pay a few hundred euros to even get there, and OP is a south italian thats barely scrapping by

ye youre an absolute retard lol stop acting like a smartass

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and the BULL
What can i do? I'm delivering fucking pizza, today i wasn't able to go because i was looking at LinkedIn of people from my High school, people Who weren't close tò have my intellect and they all started a career 2 years ago while i still didn't do anything in my Life. I'm saving for this MBA shit but i don't even know if It Will turn things around, and even if It does i Will start working in 2025, 6 years After starting master program, while my peers started working in 2021-2022, 2023 for the folks with shitty GPA
so whats the alternative? giving up?

most people are just NPC's, even if you started 10 years later you can still be exponentially more successful if you got that dawg in you

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Everyone makes mistakes bro. Some worse than others but point is to learn from them and not make them again.

how is your skin still bad even tho you are not in puberty anymore

I mog no One
you mog almost everyone on this forum

you're a fakecel, you ended up here just because of bad decisions tbh
That’s when u don’t put effort in the work jeffrey :ogre:
I can't put effort I can't work hard I can't focus on anything

I'm simply an autist with abused dog syndrome who lost his hope in life after discovering the bp
Life isn’t fair Bhai. Do the best out of a situation. Wish you the best tho. Hope everything goes fine🙏🙏
OP is a 6'5 HTN btw

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
you mog almost everyone on this forum

you're a fakecel, you ended up here just because of bad decisions tbh

I can't put effort I can't work hard I can't focus on anything

I'm simply an autist with abused dog syndrome who lost his hope in life after discovering the bp

OP is a 6'5 HTN btw
I know tho. Hope things get better for you bhai🙏🙏

• +1
u can still ascend and relationshipmax u are tall and decent looking

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
We can't turn back the hands of time. We gotta let the past go and focus on our miserable future